ADS: Get JAMB CBT APP on Your PHONE and PC Now!
Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust International Scholarship At University Of Sheffield, UK and How to Apply
Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified candidates for Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust International Scholarships At University Of Sheffield, UK . Deadline for submitting of applications for this scholarship is 24th May 2019. See Details Below;
The University of Sheffield in conjunction with the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust and the Sheffield Institute for International Development is offering A full tuition fee waiver scholarship program to individuals who wants to undergo a Masters degree program in the University.
This scholarship program is planned to celebrate, promote and increase the volume of the work that we do to improve the lives of others through our international relationships, locally and abroad’
Application Deadline: 24th May 2019
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
Eligible Field Of Study:
- MA Cities and Global Development
- MA International Development
- MSc in Environmental Change and International Development
- MPH in International Development
- MSc in International Social Change and Policy
- MA Global and Political Economy
- MA International Politics
- MA in Social Research
Value Of Scholarships: There are four scholarships available to academically strong individuals from developing countries. Each scholarship offers the following:
- A full tuition fee waiver
- Maintenance for University accommodation and a monthly stipend
- Applicants must hold an offer for one of the following courses to study at the University of Sheffield in 2018
- Applicants must self-funded to receive this award, i.e. not funded by a research council, government, private enterprise, charity or any similar organisation.
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors degree program
Application Process: You will be automatically considered for the scholarship if you receive an offer to study one of the eligible courses and you are a national of, or permanently domiciled in, one of the eligible countries or territories.
Your course application will be assessed by a panel of academic judges to decide whether you will progress to the final stage of the application process.
Please use our postgraduate online application system to submit your application for an eligible course.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.