Apply for Cadwell Limited Graduate Talent Pipeline Programme 2018.
Cadwell Limited Graduate Talent Pipeline Programme… Cadwell Limited, a foremost Real Estate Group of Companies seeks to employ fresh graduates for its Talent Pipeline Program.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the:
Title: Cadwell Limited Talent Pipeline Programme.
Who we are looking for
- We are looking for fresh talent – young responsible graduates with ambition, drive and a curious mind who are inspired by a working environment that is inclusive, courageous, resilient and values innovation and teamwork.
- To be considered for the program, you will have to be a graduate of any of the below fields from a reputable university in Nigeria or abroad with a strong academic background and minimum GPA of 3.5 or a Second Class Upper Division:
- Estate Management
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must not be older than 25 years of age
- Have a natural knack for knowledge seeking and resilient
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities gained through volunteer, community or extra-curricular activities
- Ability to multi-task with regular interruptions
- Must be hardworking and a “curious thinker”
- Must be a strong communicator with ability to connect with people at all levels
DEADLINE: 12th September, 2018.
How to Apply Online.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]
Applicants must submit the following:
- Personal Statement & Cover Letter – No longer than three pages that exemplifies the applicant’s best writing and is business-appropriate. This should include why you are interested in pursuing a career with the Westfoster Group and why you have chosen to apply for the Executive Training Program. (Published items are NOT welcome)
- A Resume
- University Transcript
- Copy of International Passport (bio-data page) or Birth Certificate
- Letters of recommendation – Two signed letters should come from someone who knows you and can confidently comment on your capabilities & character in the corporate world: a current/former supervisor, a professor, advisor, or someone comparable. Preferably they should be on letterhead with an original signature.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.