DOWNLOAD YOUR SCHOOL UP-TO-DATE POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS HERE
Apply for Harold Carroll Memorial Scholarship to study at Federation University Australia 2019
Application are currently invited from suitably qualify candidate for Harold Carroll Memorial Scholarship to study at Federation University Australia 2019. The deadline for submission of Harold Carroll Memorial Scholarship 2019 is 26th October 2018. See more details below;
The Federation University Australia is inviting applications for Harold Carroll Memorial Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate students from Australian or New Zealand. The Scholarship is funded by Perpetual Trustees Tasmania Ltd who administers the estate of the late Harold White Carroll.
- Application Deadline: 26 October 2018
- Course Level: Position is available for an undergraduate and postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Courses offered by the university
- Scholarship Award: Fully financial support of tuition fees and living expenses (Stipend).
- Nationality: Any International Students
- Scholarship can be taken at Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa. Commencing or continuing full-time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) student.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must fit into the following categories:
- Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens and holders of an Australian Permanent Resident Visa, and
- Students studying Year 12 in Western District.
For further information view Harold Carroll Selection Criteria document.
How to Apply:
N/B: Your application must be submitted online using the Harold Carroll Application Form
Please note: The application will need to include the following. Please ensure you have these things ready when completing the online application.
- A 600 word or less statement providing evidence of the applicant’s determination and diligence towards study and future study, even though you may not necessarily have been amongst the highest achieving students. As well as what you hope to achieve at University
- Letter of reference from your current school
- Letter of reference from prominent community representative (optional)
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.