DOWNLOAD YOUR SCHOOL UP-TO-DATE POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS HERE
Apply for MDEC-TAR UC Merit Scholarships for Diploma Programme 2019 (Fully Funded in Malaysia)
Application are currently invited from suitably qualify Malaysia candidate for MDEC-TAR UC Merit Scholarships for Diploma Programme 2019. The deadline for submission of MDEC-TAR UC Merit Scholarships 2019 is 15th October 2018. Continue Reading…
Applications are invited for MDEC – TAR UC Merit Scholarship for Diploma Programme to study in Malaysia. Scholarship is available for Malaysian citizens.
The Digital Tech Education Fund Network is a network of various education funders collaborating to give access to high potential students to pursue digital tech courses at Premier Digital Tech Universities in Malaysia. Students can find out more about various scholarships offers and education loan options or its availability should they need funding in order to embark on their tertiary education journey.
- Applications Deadline: October 15, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue their pre-university and undergraduate programmes.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the following study areas:
- Computer Science
- Information Systems Engineering
- Information Technology
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship award covers up to 100% waiver of tuition fee for the whole duration of study. Each year, the University College extends its caring hands to provide scholarships as its unwavering servitude to the community.
- Nationality: Scholarship is available for Malaysian citizens.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia
- Scholarship is available for Malaysian citizens.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The TAR UC offers Merit Scholarships to students in recognition of their outstanding academic performance and leadership abilities.
- Malaysian citizens
- Must enroll into TAR UC
- Academic results must meet the entry requirements as shown below:
SCHOLARSHIP AWARD AND CRITERIA:
- 9 A’s and above – 100% Scholarship
- 8 A’s – 50% Scholarship
- 7 A’s – 25% Scholarship
- 8 A’s and above – 100% Scholarship
- 7 A’s – 50% Scholarship
- 6 A’s – 25% Scholarship
How to Apply:
- Applicants need to register and submit scholarship application through Digital Tech Education Fund. Please complete profile to 100% before applying.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.