ADS: CONTACT Banabas Angyer @ +1 940 228 6133 for Study Abroad Guide
Apply Now for Club Scholarship At Cork University Business School – Ireland 2019
The managements of Cork University Business School, Ireland is currently accepting applications from suitably qualify candidates for its 2019 Club Scholarship at the University .The deadline for submission of application for the scholarship is 31st October 2018. See more details below;
Authorities of Cork University Business School – Ireland is currently offering scholarship opportunities to International Scholarships for Interested applicants who wants to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is designed to help promote women take on leadership roles within companies and organizations has been developed in collaboration with the 30% Club.
- October 31, 2018
- The scholarship is valued at €27,000 covering the cost of the recipient’s tuition fees.
- The Scholarship is open to all female applicants who meet the entry requirements and have accepted a place on the UCC Executive MBA programme.
- Applicants must be International Female Students
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors degree program
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
How to Apply:
- Applicants must submit an application to the UCC Executive MBA Academic Director. Making special reference to the Scholarship, they must also include a short personal statement of no more than 1,000 words identifying the reasons why they would benefit from participating in the programme and outline their future career ambitions.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.