Apply Now for ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programmed/Master Scholarship 2019
Applications are currently invited from suitably qualify candidates for ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programmed/Master Scholarship 2019. Deadline for Submitting of applications for this scholarship is 15th December 2018. Continue Reading…
The ETH Zurich is offering Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programmed / Master Scholarship. The scholarship is available for national and international students.
The Master Scholarship Programmer (MSP) contains a partial stipend as well as additional offers by the Department (assistantship or additional scholarship. If you are applying for more than one Master’s programmed, please submit a separate application form for each degree programmed.
The scholarship begins when the student commences his or her Master’s degree and is awarded for the regular duration of the Master’s programmed (three or four semesters). The Master Scholarship Programmer requires a financial contribution from the scholarship holder.
- Application Deadline: December 15, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study postgraduate program.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is available any of the subjects offered by the university
- Scholarship Award: excellence scholarship consists of a grant covering living and study expenses (CHF 11000 per semester) as well as a tuition fees waiver.
- Nationality: The scholarship is available to national and international students.
- Number of scholarship:Number not given.
- Scholarship can be taken inSwitzerland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries:National and international students are eligible to apply for this scholarship
- Entrance Requirement:the scholarship programmers are open to excellent students (national and international) wishing to pursue their mother’s degree at ETH ZURICH.
the prerequisite is a good result in there bachelor’(top 10% bachelor’s programmed\
- If you are applying for more than one Master’s programmed, please submit a separate application form for each degree programmed.
How to Apply:
- The applications are evaluated by the Admissions Committees of the respective Master’s programmers. The final decision for awarding scholarships in the Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programmed and in the Master Scholarship Programmed rests with the Rector of the ETH. The number of annual scholarships depends on the availability of funds. The decisions are communicated approx. mid of March.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.