ADS: CONTACT Banabas Angyer @ +1 940 228 6133 for Study Abroad Guide
Apply Now for ISSF Springboard Research Fellowships at Imperial College London in UK 2018
Applications are currently invited from suitably qualify candidates for ISSF Springboard Research Fellowships at Imperial College London. The deadline for submitting your application for the program is 18th October 2018. Continue Reading…
The Imperial College London is inviting applications for ISSF Springboard Fellowships for the academic year 2018/2019. These fellowships are available for international students.
The aim of the ISSF Springboard Fellowships is to help with the career progression and retention of outstanding early career researchers.
Imperial College London is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom. Its founder, Prince Albert, envisioned an area composed of the Victoria and Albert Museum, Natural History Museum, Royal Albert Hall, and the Imperial Institute.
Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- Applications Deadline: October 18, 2018
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue research.
- Study Subject:These fellowships are open to researchers across all Faculties.
- Scholarship Award:Departments are expected to make a 50% contribution to the award. All applications must be discussed with the relevant Departmental Manager prior to submission.
- Nationality: These fellowships are available for international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- These fellowships are available for international students.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- These fellowships are open to researchers across all Faculties. The proposed research must be within the science remit of the Wellcome Trust. Researchers from disciplines outside of biomedicine can apply for funding, provided the project is within this remit.
- Multidisciplinary applications are strongly encouraged.
English Language Requirements:
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
How to Apply:
Please complete the ISSF Springboard Fellowship Application Form and submit via e-mail.
- Convert items 1-4 to PDF and combine into a single document in that order.
> Name the file appropriately: Your_Name_ISSFSpringboardFellowship_Application_October_2018
- Submit this by email before 12 noon on 18 October 2018.
Applications must comprise of the following:
- A completed ISSF Springboard Fellowships application form.
- Letter of support from the host/supervisor
- Letter of support from the Head of Department/Division.
- Applicants must send costings information (completed on InfoEd) to Martin Waller in the Joint Research Office.
- InfoEds should not have been formally submitted prior to submitting an application, but must have been agreed in outline by the appropriate department(s)
- An e-mail signifying approval will suffice and must be attached to the InfoEd application.
- A confirmation email from Martin Waller and a copy of your InfoEd recovery page must be included in your application. ‘Recovery’ on InfoEd must have the 50% charge and ‘Institution Contribution’ the other 50%. All costs can be inflated.
Please note: you are required to contact your department to seek departmental approval before 28 September 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.