ADS: CONTACT Banabas Angyer @ +1 940 228 6133 for Study Abroad Guide
Apply Now for Morrill Scholars Programme at Ohio State University in USA 2019
Applications are currently invited from suitably qualify candidates for Morrill Scholars Programme at Ohio State University in USA 2019. Deadline for Submitting of applications for this scholarship is 1st November 2018. Continue Reading
There are up to 300 scholarships available for high school seniors starting their studies in 2018-19. They are designed to reward US students who demonstrate the highest academic excellence and potential.
The aim of the scholarship is to support students who show commitment to both academics and diversity by excelling in the classroom and making a positive impact in their communities.
The Ohio State University commonly referred to as Ohio State or OSU is a large, primarily residential, public university in Columbus, Ohio.
- 1st November 2018
- The programme is available for high school seniors.
- The programme is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- The Morrill Scholars Program (MSP) is the largest scholarship program of its kind, rewarding over 300 scholarships to high school seniors each year.
Number of Scholarships:
- Three hundred awards are available.
Scholarship can be taken in
Scholarship Eligibility :
Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Diversity and inclusion themed workshops, lectures and service projects
- Graduate and professional school preparation courses and guidance
- Mentoring and tutoring to support your academic success
- Morrill Scholars Early Arrival Program
- ODI outreach and engagement projects on campus and in the community
- ODI leadership and service courses for credit toward the Leadership Minor
- Optional housing in the MSP Learning Community in Blackburn House
- Service trips and travel abroad opportunities
- Applicants can apply through the online processor.
How to Apply:
- Step 1: Apply for admission to The Ohio State University byNovember 1.Note that the application and all required materials (application fee, test scores, transcripts, etc.) are due by that deadline. Visit edu for more information.
- Step 2: On the application check the appropriate box that indicates your interest in being considered for the Morrill Scholarship Program and then complete the essay prompt.
- Step 3: Be sure to include leadership and diversity involvement on the activity list.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.