ARM Life Plc Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply for Vacancies Online.
ARM Life Plc Recruitment 2018 is ongoing… This page contains detail information about ARM Life Plc massive recruitment for graduates and non-graduates in Nigeria. Explore…
ARM Life Plc has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the ARM Life Plc Application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About ARM Life Plc.
ARM Life formerly CrystaLife Assurance Plc. is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management.
Established in 1994, ARM started operations as a traditional asset management company specialising in the management of quoted equities and fixed income securities. However, over the years, the Firm has taken advantage of opportunities in various sectors of the Nigerian economy and has proven its ability to identify and develop new strategic businesses and integrate these to strengthen its asset management business model.
This ability has resulted in the evolution of the Firm into a diversified financial services institution with businesses divided into two distinct parts within which various products and bespoke asset management services are offered to our diverse clients, focusing on Traditional Asset Management and Specialised Funds. ARM currently manages total assets of over N500bn. ARM Life is licensed and regulated by the National Insurance Commission of Nigeria (NAICOM) to underwrite Life, Annuity and Health insurance.
Available Vacant Positions.
We are recruiting to fill the following position;
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ Marketing Executive
♦ Research Analyst (Graduate Trainee)
♦ Risk Analyst
♦ Financial Advisor
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the ARM Life Plc recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
How to Apply.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
DEADLINE: 15th September, 2018.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about ARM Life Plc Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.