DOWNLOAD YOUR SCHOOL UP-TO-DATE POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS HERE
Bobo Food and Beverages Limited Recruitment Portal – www.bobofoodandbeverages.com.
This page contains detail information about Bobo Food and Beverages Limited recruitment for graduates and non-graduates in Nigeria. Interested applicants should follow the guide below for successful application. Explore…
Bobo Food and Beverages Limited, a leading fruit milk drink company located in Lagos, with a reputation for product quality, is seeking competent & self-motivated professionals for immediate employment in the position below:
1. Job Title: Quality Control Line Supervisor
- Packaging materials and Beverages Manufacture Quality Compliance
- Packaging and Finished Goods Quality Compliance
- Quality Results Collation and Report (Daily, weekly and Monthly)
- Good Manufacturing/Good Hygiene Practices compliance
- Laboratory and Equipment Management.
- B.Sc/HND in Pure or Applied Sciences
- 2-3 years relevant experience in an FMCG Company
- Should possess good communication, Analytical, and Interpersonal skills
- Should be attentive to details, tactful and energetic.
- Should be 25-32 years of age.
2. Job Title: Production Supervisor
- Production Plan Achievement
- Monitoring the implementation and compliance of SOP for all production activities
- Optimum utilization of production materials, time and manpower within set waste control limits
- Ensure that safety guides and regulations are strictly adhered to on production lines
- Manage staff, arrange on the job training and assessment of headmen, operators and operatives
- Monitoring and organizing Maintenance of Equipment to minimize downtime.
- B.Sc/HND in any Science related courses/Engineering
- 3 years sales experience on the same position in an FMCG
- Management, leadership, communication, team player and proactive skills
- Should be 25-32 years of age.
3. Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
- Promote and sell company’s products to meet set targets
- Establish sales channel and development of wholesaler network
- Build and maintain good relationship with Wholesalers/distributors in assigned territory
- Ensure good spread and shelve presence of company’s products in assigned territory.
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing, Business Admin. Professional qualification an added advantage
- 2-3 years relevant experience in FMCG Company
- Should possess good communication, interpersonal and selling skills
- Should be proactive, honest, energetic, and passionate
- Should not be more than 32 years of age.
Application Deadline: 2nd October, 2018.
How to Apply online.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV’s to: [email protected] or [email protected] Please use the position title as the subject of your email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.