British American Tobacco Nigeria Recruitment 2018 for Graduate | How to Apply.
This page contains detail information about British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) recruitment for graduates and non-graduates in Nigeria. Interested applicants should follow the guide below for successful application. Explore…
British American Tobacco Nigeria has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the British American Tobacco Nigeria application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for British American Tobacco Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 British American Tobacco Nigeria form?
- Is the Federal British American Tobacco Nigeria 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will British American Tobacco Nigeria Recruitment start?
- I need British American Tobacco Nigeria Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is British American Tobacco Nigeria Recruitment real for 2018 etc.
- British American Tobacco Nigeria Application Deadline 2018/2019.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About British American Tobacco Nigeria
British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
Available Vacant Positions.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions in Oyo:
♦ Manufacturing Shifts Team Leader
Slot: 2 Openings
♦ Electronic Technician (PMD)
♦ Electronic Technician (SMD)
♦ Administration Assistant
DEADLINE: Not Specified.
Eligibility and General Requirements.
There are so many requirements to be eligible to apply for British American Tobacco Nigeria graduate jobs in Nigeria but below are the general requirements.
- You have to be a graduate of an accredited university and in an accredited course.
- You have to show proof of educational qualification.
- You must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program.
- You have to possess a minimum of a 2nd Class lower.
- You have to possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- You have to be able to work with little or no supervision with a high work output
- A high level of emotional intelligence
- Computer literary. In the digital world of living, the importance of being computer literate cannot be overemphasized as computers have permeated almost every facet of work life.
- Proven leadership qualities
- Respect for constituted authority.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
How to Apply Online
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
DEADLINE: Not Specified.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about British American Tobacco Nigeria Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.