Cheki Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018 and How to Apply for Graduate Jobs.
Cheki Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018… Cheki Nigeria Limited, Cheki Nigeria Limited Recruitment, Cheki Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018, How to Apply for Cheki Nigeria Limited Recruitment. See more details below;
Cheki Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018 – In this article you will surely get latest updates on Cheki Nigeria Limited 2018 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Cheki Nigeria Limited is an online marketplace where all of Nigeria’s leading car dealers, importers and private sellers post their cars for sale in Nigeria. We do not sell cars directly but rather offer a state of the art advertising medium for users to buy and sell their cars, 4WDs, vans, bikes and trucks and other vehicles.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below in Lagos State:
1. Job Title: Chief Finance Officer
- Our company is currently seeking a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to join our growing team. The chosen candidate will be responsible for taking on a leadership role in financial decision-making that affects our company, and will provide strategic financial input to senior management.
- While keenly overseeing the overall accounting process, the successful CFO will play a key role in developing and implementing financial procedures to improve and maintain the financial health of our firm.
- Execute the financial strategy of the company
- Manage financial controls and accounting procedures
- Ensure full transparency over the financial performance of the company
- Provide advice on how to increase revenue and reduce costs
- Effectively and clearly communicate potential risks in a timely manner
- Propose action plans to ensure that annual financial objectives are attained
- Support the CEO with the preparation of monthly and annual financial plans
- Maintain speed and accuracy of billings and client payments
- Coordinate and produce all tax documentation as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field (MBA preferred)
- Professional accounting designation (CA, CMA or CPA)
- 10+ years experience in a senior financial managerial position
- Advanced computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office and Microsoft Dynamics SL financial reporting software.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Results-oriented, strategic thinker and planner.
2. Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- High School diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus
3. Job Title: Marketing Manager
- If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketeer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels..
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Be in charge of marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
4. Job Title: HR Officer
- We at Cheki are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures.
- You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
- If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
- The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, e.t.c.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- B.Sc/BA in Business Administration, Social Studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus
- HR Credentials (eg PHR from the HR Certification Institute)
Application Deadline: 19th September, 2018.
How to Apply Online.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Cheki Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.
MOST RELATED POST
Tags: Apply for 2018 Cheki Nigeria Limited Recruitment Here, Cheki Nigeria Limited, Cheki Nigeria Limited Guide, Cheki Nigeria Limited Jobs, Cheki Nigeria Limited Recruitment, Cheki Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018, Cheki Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018 | Application Guide and Requirements, Cheki Nigeria Limited Recruitment Requirements, Ongoing Cheki Nigeria Limited Recruitment