ADS: Get JAMB CBT APP on Your PHONE and PC Now!
Edunovate Nigeria Job Recruitment for 2018 | Application Guide and Requirement.
Edunovate Nigeria Job Recruitment for 2018… In this article you will get latest updates on Edunovate Nigeria Recruitment for Graduates 2018, recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free. See more details below;
Edunovate Nigeria, Testmaster Inc country partner in Nigeria, an international company with a local Nigerian branch, is comprised of foreign as well as indigenous educational experts with proven track record in developing and marketing successful techno-pedagogical solutions to millions of children/students worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
1. Job Title: Sales Manager
- We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
- You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
Application Deadline: 5th November, 2018.
2. Job Title: State Training Coordinator
- We are looking for a Training Coordinator to lead our employee development initiatives through hosting creative training events and educational programs
- Training Coordinator responsibilities include communicating with managers to identify training needs and mapping out development plans for teams and individuals. Training Coordinators are responsible for managing, designing, developing, coordinating and conducting all training programs
- Our ideal candidate has experience with various training methods, including on-the-job coaching, mentorship programs and e-learning. Experience with different projects, like management training and soft-skills development, is also essential.
- You should also be familiar with the instructors, equipment and educational material requirements for each project. If you can think of and design engaging ways to train our employees (e.g. client role-playing exercises or outdoor activities), we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, the role of the training coordinator is to oversee all professional development at our company.
3. Job Title: State Competition Coordinator
- We are looking for a competent Program Coordinator to undertake a variety of administrative and program management tasks.
- You will help in planning and organizing programs and activities as well as carry out important operational duties.
- To be an excellent program coordinator, you must be organized and detail-oriented, comfortable working with diverse teams.
- If you have further skills in program development and human resources support, we’d like to meet you.
- The goal will be to facilitate the effective management of programs according to the organization’s standards.
Application Deadline: 10th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward his/her CV, recent Passport Photograph with Cover Letter to: [email protected]
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.
MOST RELATED POST
Tags: Edunovate Nigeria, Edunovate Nigeria Job Recruitment, Edunovate Nigeria Job Recruitment for 2018 | Application Guide and Requirement, Edunovate Nigeria Job Recruitment for 2018/2019