ADS: Get JAMB CBT APP on Your PHONE and PC Now!
Edunovate Nigeria Recruitment for Graduate 2018 and How to Apply.
Edunovate Nigeria Recruitment for Graduate 2018… This page contains detail information about Edunovate Nigeria recruitment for graduates in Nigeria. Explore…
Edunovate Nigeria has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Edunovate Nigeria Application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Edunovate Nigeria
Edunovate Nigeria, TESTMASTER Inc country partner in Nigeria, an international company with a local Nigerian branch is comprised of foreign as well as indigenous educational experts with proven track record in developing and marketing successful techno-pedagogical solutions to millions of children/students worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ State Competition Coordinator
Deadline: 10th November, 2018.
♦ Sales Manager
Deadline: 5th November, 2018.
♦ State Training Coordinator
Deadline: 5th November, 2018.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Edunovate Nigeria recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward his/her CV, recent Passport Photograph with Cover Letter to: [email protected]
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Edunovate Nigeria Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.