ADS: Get JAMB CBT APP on Your PHONE and PC Now!
Ericsson Nigeria Recruitment for Project Finance Management Executive 2018.
Ericsson Nigeria Job Vacancy for Project Finance Management Executive… Ericsson Nigeria is recruiting for Project Finance Management Executive. The ideal candidate must possess a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or equivalent.
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Finance Management Executive
Req ID: 258229
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Categories: Corporate Shared Services Categories: Sales, Strategy, Marketing, and Commercial Management
Summary of the Role
- We are now looking for someone to join our Project Finance Management team. Project Finance Management (PFM) secures correct execution of customer business in SAP ONE, in compliance with Ericsson’s Process and Accounting Directives. This includes ensuring data integrity and support FAS Execution Accountable with governance of Customer Business Execution.
- Manage the stake holders, business controller & financial analyst
- By securing accurate financial in ERP
- You would be responsible for governance meetings with stake holders
- You will responsible for budget planning & control
- Execution Accountable (CPM, SDM, ICT PD, MSCOO, ASR etc.), Contract Fulfillment Responsible (CFR), Project Planner (PP), Deal Controller (DC), Company Control, Order & Delivery Management (ODM)
Applicable process connected to Job Role:
- CBE Process (Customer Business Execution)
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or equivalent.
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel at proficient level
- 2 years of experience in finance & planning
- Good knowledge of SAP
- Team player is the key
- SOX (Sarbanes Oxley Act) knowledge is a plus
- Analyzing; Planning & Organizing; Presenting & Communicating Information; Relating & Networking;
- Applying Expertise & Technology
Future Trends & Concerns:
- Digitalization & Automation
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected]l.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.