Federal Teaching Hospital Gombe Recruitment 2018/2019 for Nursing Staffs.
Federal Teaching Hospital Gombe Recruitment… This page contains detail information about Federal Teaching Hospital Gombe recruitment for graduates and non-graduates in Nigeria. Interested applicants should follow the guide below for successful application. Explore…
Federal Teaching Hospital Gombe has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Federal Teaching Hospital Gombe application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Federal Teaching Hospital Gombe.
In Nigeria, primary healthcare is to be provided by Local Governments, secondary health care by State Governments and tertiary health care by the Federal Government. In operationalizing this policy, the Federal Government decided to establish at least one tertiary health institution in each State of the Nigerian Federation.
Federal Medical Centres (FMCs), were established nationwide in states that do not have Federal University Teaching Hospitals present. The exception to this rule is Lagos State, which has one such centre in addition to a Teaching Hospital… READ MORE.
Available Vacant Positions.
Eligibility and General Requirements.
There are so many requirements to be eligible to apply for Federal Teaching Hospital Gombe graduate jobs in Nigeria but below are the general requirements.
- You have to be a graduate of an accredited university and in an accredited course.
- You have to show proof of educational qualification.
- You must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program.
- You have to possess a minimum of a 2nd Class lower.
- You have to possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- You have to be able to work with little or no supervision with a high work output
- A high level of emotional intelligence
- Computer literary. In the digital world of living, the importance of being computer literate cannot be overemphasized as computers have permeated almost every facet of work life.
- Proven leadership qualities
- Respect for constituted authority.
How to Apply Online and Offline.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Ten (10) copies each of type written Applications with their Curriculum Vitae and relevant credentials, including evidence of registration and current practicing license from professional regulatory council which should be forwarded to:
The Chief Medical Director,
Federal Teaching Hospital,
P.M.B. 0037- Gombe,
- Candidates should ask three of their Referees to submit their Reports directly to the address above.
- Only the names of short listed candidates will be published in the newspapers.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.