Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Accountant – Thai Farms 2018 and How to Apply.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Vacancy for Accountant – Thai Farms… Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is recruiting for Internal Control Officer. The ideal candidate must possess Bachelors Degree or Higher National Diploma.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant – Thai Farms
- Support the business with timely and accurate accounting needs by establishing high level of efficiency and effectiveness of accounting controls and standards and ensuring compliance with financial and statutory regulations.
- Carry out validation of financial data inputs received from the farms and posts into the ERP to ensure accuracy of reports generated
- Prepare periodic management accounts, budgets, cash-flow and forecasts for management decision making.
- Prepare the computation and timely deduction of withholding taxes on transactions and makes remittance to the relevant tax authority
- Prepares the reconciliation of vendors’ and customers’ account.
- Carry out the booking of intercompany transactions and the reconciliation of monthly balances with the Group and other companies within it.
The person must:
- Demonstrate good leadership qualities.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a high level of ownership and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Have a proven track record of trustworthiness and integrity.
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sittings.
- B.Sc. or HND in Accounting or Accountancy.
- Professional certification (ACA, ACCA)
- 6 years’ experience in similar function.
- Working knowledge of ERP.
- Experience within the agro-allied sector will be an added advantage.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.