Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Cashier – Niger Mills.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Vacancy for Cashier – Niger Mills… Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is recruiting for Internal Control Officer. The ideal candidate must possess Bachelors Degree or Higher National Diploma.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Cashier – Niger Mills
- Daily confirmation of customers’ deposits from various banks.
- Conduct monthly reconciliation of customers’ lodgments from various banks with the general ledger account.
- Prepare customers receipts daily.
- Ensure the safe keeping of approved imprest.
- Effect and reconcile intercompany funds transfer.
- Reconcile daily and monthly petty cash account.
- Make cash payment to staff in line with approved I.O.U and cash payment voucher.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Accounting principles.
- Demonstrate strong attention to details, caution, confidentiality and discipline.
- Be knowledgeable about the use of Accounting software and Microsoft Office packages.
- First Degree in Accounting.
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sittings.
- ACCA/ICAN membership will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years’ cognate experience, preferably in FMCG or Manufacturing Industry.
Application Deadline: 25th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.