Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Security Manager – Niger Mills | Apply Now.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Vacancy for Security Manager – Niger Mills… Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is recruiting for Internal Control Officer. The ideal candidate must possess Bachelors Degree or Higher National Diploma.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Manager – Niger Mills
- Enforce company’s security rules and policies.
- Detect crime and conduct internal investigation.
- Manage security systems and operatives.
- Represent the Company in criminal and police matters.
- Ensure and comply with QMS and FSMS rules.
- Manage Vehicular traffic within and around the plant.
- First Degree in Social Sciences, Humanities or related discipline
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sittings.
- Training certificate in Security Operations.
- Membership of any Law Enforcement Agency will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ cognate experience
- Police/Civil Defense training will be an added advantage.
The Person must:
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills.
- Possess effective communication skills.
- Maintain clean criminal record and demonstrate integrity.
- Possess good mediation skills.
- Be computer literate.
- Have excellent report writing skills.
Application Deadline: 25th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.