DOWNLOAD YOUR SCHOOL UP-TO-DATE POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS HERE
GE Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply for Vacant Positions.
GE Nigeria Recruitment 2018 is ongoing… This page contains detail information about GE Nigeria massive recruitment for graduates and non-graduates in Nigeria. Explore…
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
1. Job Title: Sub-Saharan Africa – Commercial Finance Leader
Ref Id: 3171730
Job Function: Finance
Business Segment: Oil & Gas Headquarters
- This role will report functionally to the BHGE SSA CFO and will be responsible for Commercial Operations Finance including contract negotiations and support the regional Sales and Commercial Operations teams.
- It will provide key finance input into the contract T&Cs and deal structure and require a strong coordination with HQ and development of framework for project finance and full stream deals within the region.
- Partner with Sales, Operations, Legal, Tax and Risk teams in bid prioritization, contract structuring and terms, decision-making and customer negotiations surrounding commercial deals and transactions
- Develop of commercial models by business to allow the appropriate pricing and margin protection for each BHGE businesses, including understanding the application of correct tax models, using adequate FX exposure management driven by currency rules for the respective country in SSA.
- Actively participate in Bid to Win meetings to provide management with a balanced view on risks associated to the bid & suggest mitigations
- Drive key strategic sales initiatives with SSA regional and commercial leadership team focus on penetration and commercial intensity
- Develop Financing solutions that can enable ‘winning bids’ and differentiate GE proposals from the customersLeads the Financing QMI pipeline validation and tracking of progress
- Manage relationships with banks regarding trade finance products, such as Letters of Credit/ Bank Guarantee during both orders transaction and project execution phases of projects
- Develop financial & technical modeling processes, ensuring business objectives are met in the proposal process
- Work across internal organizations to instill core knowledge / competency on products/services and contract processes
- Support price measurement mechanism by working closely with ITO/pricing leader & monitoring key price deviations at a deal stage
- Lead simplification projects across SSA commercial finance
- Communicate to the finance manager, Product Company CFO and Commercial Finance COE on risks & opportunities of accepting deviations for specific deals.
- Create the go forward processes to be used in SSA and interact with the different commercial HQ teams to ensure those processes are coordinated and aligned with already established global processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Business from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 5 years of finance experience
- Strong leadership skills with cross functional peers.
- Experience of finance within industry, or similar
- Corporate Audit Staff experience preferred
- US GAAP experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead in a matrix team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to influence others and drive change while working across all levels, functions, and regions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate complex business issues in a clear/concise manner
- Strong analytical skills: able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change
- Solid PC skills: experience with financial systems/applications, strong Excel skills in data compilation and aggregation (i.e. pivot tables, vlookup and macros) and strong skills in PowerPoint.
- Clear thinking/problem solving: successfully led projects/process improvements within operations/finance functions involving process improvements; able to quickly grasp new ideas
- Adaptable/Flexible: being open to change in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances, and/or to work in ambiguous situations
- Proactive work style, creativity, high energy
- Demonstrated ability to engage in high-level sales and business discussions.
- Creativity, decisiveness and a strong focus on processes to ensure that the best economic decisions are made.
2. Job Title: Project Manager
Ref Id: 1812566
Job Function: Services
Business Segment: Baker Hughes GE Oilfield Services
- Baker Hughes, a GE Company as a new opportunity for Project Manager to join our team to look after projects across Sub Sahara Africa.
- Primarily focused on new business start-up projects within SSA.
- Project lead single and multiple Product Line start-ups in countries for OFS
- Co-ordinate OFS projects with any BHGE country strategies
- Apply WBS methodologies to define the components of the project scope to be managed.
- Monitor and, where applicable, eliminate scope creep.
- Identify the key project drivers (cost, performance, schedule constraints).
- Candidate should have the capability to effectively plan a project’s schedule.
- Use activity definitions, sequencing, duration estimation and milestones to create a project schedule.
- Control and monitor project schedule.
- Use Cost estimates, probabilistic cost risk assessment, and contingency plans to create a project budget and cash flow estimate.
- Utilize Cost Risk Analysis at appropriate intervals in overall project plan.
- Prepare budget and expenditure reports.
- Use forecasting of cost for time and materials to influence project decision making.
- Develop budgeting, cost monitoring and reporting plans.
- Create risk management plans and perform qualitative risk analysis.
- Maintain the risk register and risk mitigation strategies for all project risks.
- Collaborate with resource managers to acquire resource allocation and staffing requirements for all projects.
- Consistently meet stakeholder expectations.
- Develop a formal communications plan and identify ways communications were successful.
- Use team building activities, general management skills, reward and recognition systems, collocation, and training for the development of project team.
- Liaison with 3rd party vendors and internal service providers
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and 12+ years of work experience (including time working in project environment, with at least 5 years of experience of managing projects).
- The ability to manage complex projects and programs.
- Experience working across multiple product lines.
- Able to travel extensively
- Ability to analyze financial information.
- Certification in project management (e.g. Project Management Professional (PMP); New Product Development Professional (NPDP); Agile Scrum Master) preferred but not required.
- Previous experience working within a Program Management Office preferred.
- Preferred knowledge and experience of the technical area being managed and an awareness of the business issues.
- Global experience in managing projects preferred
- Individual must have strong interpersonal skills, negotiation skills and organizational skills and the ability to influence others.
- Analyzes requirements with the project sponsor/customer or senior colleagues, designs the implementation proposal, and evaluates the feasibility.
- Responsible for technical and organizational management and financial aspects of the activities.
- Oversees the work of project managers and their project teams.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
3. Job Title: Operations Manager – Artificial Lift
Ref Id: 1815981
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Function: Product Management
Business Segment: Baker Hughes GE Oilfield Services
- Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opportunity for an Operations Manager to join our Artificial Lift Product Line in Nigeria.
- Manages a continuing process of optimizing product lines.
- Streamlining of product line, introduction of new products, maximizing the gross margin of product line, or liaison between sales, manufacturing, marketing, and customers on products and technology.
- Represent the organization in outside discussions and technical forums.
- Ability to recognize and solve problems of complex nature.
- Generally works with some latitude in making autonomous decisions.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience in Artificial Lift.
- Applicable business skills necessary to maximize gross margins and improve operational efficiency.
- Comprehensive knowledge of business plans, customer requirements, and market demands.
- Good communication skills.
- Good leadership skills.
4. Job Title: Account Manager
Job Function: Sales
Business Segment: Healthcare Sustainable Solutions
- Develop & implement One GE Healthcare sales strategy by maintaining commercial relationships/alliances with Accounts at zone level, e.g. hospitals, hospital groups, government bodies or Group Purchasing Organizations
- Responsible for maintaining a detailed understanding of assigned accounts’ business and keeping GE Healthcare Zone, Region & Product management informed and appropriately involved
- Expected to lead & close multimodality and single product deals in their assigned accounts
- Achieve sales and orders volumes at the target prices in assigned accounts/territory
- Coordinate orders and sales forecasts within the applicable sales funnel tools and reports for in their assigned territory/accounts in conjunction with Product Sales Specialist/product Specialists
- Maintain relationships, develop a business strategy, and maximize business opportunities for all GE Healthcare businesses, products & services within allocated accounts/territory (or within defined care area/department scope)
- Represent OneGEHC in the account or care area/department and acts as a primary customer point of contact in the allocated accounts/territory
- Provide on-going feedback to management, product teams, services and marketing
- Maintain Go-to-Market plans in conjunction with Zone cross functional and multi-product teams to achieve targets and grow GE’s share of customer investments in capital, diagnostics and operational expenditures
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through consistent high quality interactions with customer management
- Build long term strategic alliance with portfolio of accounts to continue to add value, and promote Service offerings to identify and escalate commercial service needs to drive customer NPS
- Prospecting for new customers and business opportunities in addition to growing and maintaining the existing customer portfolio
- Prioritize new leads to create a balanced sales funnel for future sales
- Lead and leverage Product Sales Specialists, Product Specialists, Care Area or Category Leaders, Service Operations and other Company resources to provide the necessary technical, clinical and business content to create a competitive differentiation
- Coordinate One GE Healthcare team on assigned accounts in order to deliver solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations
- Lead & coordinate multi-P&L proposals, preparing sales quotations, planning customer meetings and demonstrating equipment capabilities across diagnostic product portfolio with relevant Product Sales Specialists, Product Specialist and other sales support staff
- Ensure order and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs
- Lead successful negotiation and closure of multi P&L opportunities, interfacing with all key buyer influencers
- Assist Product Sales Specialists in negotiation and deal closure of single product deals as required
- Promote point of sale service contracts and financing solutions and drive margin through selling value and achieving price targets
GE Product & Market Awareness:
- Develop a solid knowledge of GE product and service portfolio and competitors’ products
- Develop and maintain expertise of market and technology trends in order to understand customer issues and challenges as well as educating customer on their unmet clinical and business needs
- Develop and maintain deep understanding of CxO level business and clinical needs and how GE provide solutions/offerings to meet these needs differently from the competition
- Adhere to and uphold highest standards of compliance to relevant international and local Regulatory and GE Healthcare Promotional Codes
- Adhere to all applicable GE and GE Healthcare compliance policies, codes and training requirements
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
- Education to Bachelor’s Degree level or the equivalent of four years of sales experience or work experience
- Additional 2 years of strategic sales experience
- Additional 2 years’ experience in healthcare
- Proven key account management and project planning skills
- Strong customer focus and desire to continuously improve expertise
- Strong competitive drive
- Well developed listening, influencing, interpersonal and networking skills to drive collaborative culture at all levels
- High level presentation skills; able to present ideas to customers in a way that produces understanding and impact
- A valid NYSC dirscharge or exemption certificate will be required (Please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply Online.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about GE Nigeria Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.