Graduate Job Recruitment at Ecscorp Resources Limited 2018 | Guidelines to Apply.
Graduate Job Recruitment at Ecscorp Resources Limited 2018… This page contains detail information about Ecscorp Resources Limited recruitment for graduates in Nigeria. Interested applicants should follow the guide below for successful application.
Ecscorp Resources is a solution engineering firm, established in the year 2001 with a cumulative of over 100 years experience. Our business is driven by passion and the spirit of friendliness; we harness the power of creativity and technology to drive innovation and deliver cutting-edge solutions to increase productivity. Our passion, experience, expertise and shared knowledge have forged us into a formidable catalyst for desirable, sustainable change and incessant growth. We strive to provide achievable solutions that efficiently and measurably support goal-focused business priorities and objectives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
1. Job Title: Software Tester
Division: Technology and Operations
Reports to: Head Change Management
- Test all applications developed in-house to ascertain they conform with User Requirement Document (URD);
- Manage the change management process prior to migration to live environment;
- Creating and maintaining a Traceability Matrix
- Development and Execution of Test cases, Test plans and Test reports
- Developing Test summary report
- Log defects and follow through to resolution
- Documentation and implementation of processes and procedure.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University
- Professional qualification(s) or its equivalent will be an added advantage
- Programming skills/knowledge would be an added advantage.
The desired candidate must exhibit competencies in the following:
- Customer Focus
- Focus on excellent delivery
- Team spirit
- Business goal management
- Experience in the use of testing tools and applications such as JMeter, HP Load Runner, JIRA, Bug Tracking Tools, Selenium etc
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to analyze and communicate effectively
- Basic Programming skills
- Certification/Testing Experience – Functional Testing, Integration Testing and Performance Testing
- Security testing
- Excellent analytical skills – ability to spot patterns in bugs.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience related to the Job.
2. Job Title: Arcsight Delivery Quality Assurance Resource Engineer, Network Security
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 3 months
- ArcSight division, is a leading global provider of Compliance and Security Management solutions that protect enterprises, education and governmental agencies.
- ArcSight helps customers comply with corporate and regulatory policy, safeguard their assets and processes and control risk.
- The ArcSight platform collects and correlates user activity and event data across the enterprise so that businesses can rapidly identify, prioritize and respond to compliance violations, policy breaches, cybersecurity attacks, and insider threats.
- The successful candidate for this position will work on the ArcSight R&D team. This is a hands-on position that will require the candidate to work with data collected from various network devices in combination with the various ArcSight product lines in order to deliver content that will help address the needs of all of ArcSight’s customers. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of enterprise security coupled with hands-on networking and security skills as well as an ability to write and understand scripting languages such as Perl, Python.
- Research, analyze and understand log sources, particularly from various devices in an enterprise network
- Appropriately categorize the security messages generated by various sources into the multi-dimensional ArcSight Normalization schema
- Write and modify scripts to parse out messages and interface with the ArcSight categorization database
- Work on content and vulnerability update releases
- Write scripts and automation to optimize various processes involved
- Understand content for ArcSight ESM, including correlation rules, dashboards, reports, visualizations, etc.
- Understand requirements to write content to address use cases based on customer requests and feedback
- Assist in building comprehensive, correct and useful ArcSight Connector and ESM content to ArcSight customers on schedule.
- Excellent knowledge of IT operations, administration and security
- Hands-on experience of a variety of different networking and security devices, such as Firewalls, Routers, IDS/IPS etc.
- Ability to examine operational and security logs generated by networking and security devices, identify the meaning and severity of them
- Understand different logging mechanisms, standards and formats
- Very strong practical Linux-based and Windows-based system administration skills
- Strong scripting skills using languages (Shell, Perl, Python etc), and Regex
- Hands-on experience of database such as MySQL
- Knowledge of Security Information Management solution such as ArcSight ESM
- Experience with a version control system (Perforce, GitHub)
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess ability and desire to learn new technologies quickly while remaining detailed oriented
- Strong analytical skill and problem solving skills, multi-tasking.
- Network device or Security certification (CISSP, CEH etc)
- Experience with application server such as Apache Tomcat
- Work experience in security operation center (SOC).
3. Job Title: Sharepoint Developer
- To take up the SharePoint Developer and Administrator role within the company (including 3rd party applications such as Jet Reports and PowerBI).
- The right person will provide effective delivery of consultancy, through quality of implementation, delivery and knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Office 365 suite and SharePoint Online products and services
- Covering all aspects; including product demonstrations, analysis, implementation and training of end users utilizing primarily Dynamics NAV and SharePoint Online.
- Skilled in Business and process analysis and documentation
- Documenting ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ within accurate and detailed scoping documents
- Liaising with developers and internal staff – acting as a technical advisor on all projects
- Originating and archiving Quality Assurance specs & Documentation
- Integration of PowerBI with Microsoft NAV and SharePoint Online.
- Integration of 3rd Party App, SMS gateway to NAV and SharePoint Online.
- Reports design using Power BI.
- Custom solution development and branding on Microsoft Sharepoint.
- Excellent after deployment/implementation support to clients
- Creative out-of-the box team brainstorm
- Analysis and upgrade of existing application.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/related technology course.
- .NET /Microsoft Certified Developer Certification.
- Knowledge of UML and other modelling tools.
- At least 5 years experience using .NET technologies with VB.net,C# and ASP.NET with a minimum of 4 years experience developing applications for Sharepoint 2007 using the Sharepoint object model
- MS SQL at DBA level.
- Strong understanding of MS SharePoint Architecture.
DEADLINE: 19th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s in MS Word/PDF format and Cover Letters to: [email protected] with “ArcSight Delivery Quality Assurance, Network Security” as the subject of the mail.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.