ADS: CONTACT Banabas Angyer @ +1 940 228 6133 for Study Abroad Guide
How to Apply for Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Internship Recruitment.
How to Apply for Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital… This is a comprehensive guide on how to apply for “How to Apply for Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital 2018 for Graduates in Nigeria”. See more details below;
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi was established by Anambra State of Nigeria (ASN) Edict No 10 of 1988 as Anambra State University of Technology Teaching Hospital Nnewi, and shared premises with the then General Hospital, Nnewi.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions below:
♦ Graduate Intern Pharmacist
♦ Graduate Intern Physiotherapist
♦ Graduate Intern Radiographer
♦ Graduate Intern Medical Laboratory Scientist
♦ Graduate Intern Nursing Officer
♦ House Officer
Application Deadline: 13th November, 2018.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their type-written Application addressed to “The Chief Medical Director, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, P.M.B. 5025, Nnewi” enclosing the following documents:
- Two (2) copies of Curriculum Vitae
- Two (2)copies of all relevant credentials
- Evidence of Change of Name where necessary
- Birth Certificate/Age declaration
- Current practicing license
- Three referee reports.
All applications should be submitted at the Office of:
The Director of Administration,
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital,
Interview Date: 29th November, 2018.
Note: Please indicate your phone number in your application.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.