ADS: CONTACT Banabas Angyer @ +1 940 228 6133 for Study Abroad Guide
Growth in Value Alliance Recruitment 2018 | GV Alliance Application Guide and Requirements.
Growth in Value Alliance Recruitment 2018…. Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy formulation and implementation expertise and business operation improvement skills.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
1. Job Title: Director of Technology and Business Development
- A customer facing role focused on the company’s top line. It is strategic, visionary and entails defining the company’s enterprise technology strategy and direction.
- The role develops and manages business practices that reflect the enterprise technology landscape.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical direction across the entire technology function.
- Work with various business areas to drive innovation, strategic positioning and support business development activities with technical support in product concept development and customer relations.
- Share knowledge, expertise and experience by ensuring synergy across the entire Technology function.
- Recommend, develop, integrate, administer and evaluate policies, procedures, and standards needed to provide flexible and cost-effective IT services – products and solutions that meet customer requirements.
- Assess new and emerging technologies to determine applicability and act as advisor to the CEO on technology investments and initiatives.
- Provide technology direction for customers and the company
- Search out alliances and partnerships that help the company adopt and build new technology practices
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Excellent presentation, networking and written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership role and candidate would have transitioned from professional competence to leadership competence.
- Capacity Product/Business development
- Capacity to lead the company over time
- Technology or/Business Background
- First Degree in Physical or Numerate Science, Engineering or other related fields.
- 8 – 10 years’ experience working as a Technology and Business Development Director.
Application Deadline: 15th October, 2018
2. Job Title: Project Manager Network Security – ArcSight
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 4-5 Months
- Project Manager, Network Security is responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of effective systems security solutions.
- ArcSight helps customers comply with corporate and regulatory policy, safeguard their assets and processes and control risk.
- The ArcSight platform collects and correlates user activity and event data across the enterprise so that businesses can rapidly identify, prioritize and respond to compliance violations, policy breaches, cyber-security attacks, and insider threats.
- This is a hands-on position that will require the candidate to work with data collected from various network devices in combination with the various ArcSight product lines in order to deliver content that will help address the needs of all of ArcSight’s customers.
- The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of enterprise security coupled with hands-on networking and security skills.
- The successful candidate in collaboration with the Information Technology Services (ITS) Systems Support team, will also monitor, assess, and fine-tune the IT business continuity and disaster recovery program, perform network penetration tests, application vulnerability assessment scans and risk audit reviews.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Proficient in the development of ArcSight Use Cases
- Expert Level implementation experience with ArcSight logger, ArcSight ESM, ArcSight Management Center (ArcMC) and ArcSight SmartConnectors
- Investigate and resolve identified systems security breaches, create comprehensive maintenance of information security policies, standards, guidelines and procedures and monitor for compliance in line with the organization’s IT security policy and applicable laws.
- Serve as subject matter expert in support of the HP ArcSight installation SIEM and log management solutions.
- Monitor and advice on information security issues related to the systems and workflow to ensure the internal security controls are appropriate and operating as intended.
- Conduct data classification assessment and security audits and manage remediation plans.
- Collaborate with IT management, the legal department, and other stakeholders to manage security vulnerabilities.
- Perform the deployment, integration and initial configuration of all new security solutions and of any enhancements to existing security solutions in accordance with standard best operating procedures generically and the enterprise’s security documents specifically.
- Create, manage and maintain user security awareness.
- Maintain up-to-date detailed knowledge of the IT security industry including awareness of new or revised security solutions, improved security processes and the development of new attacks and threat vectors.
- Prepare IT security documentation, including information security policies, procedures, standards and guidelines based on compliance requirements and knowledge of best practices.
Strategy & Planning:
- Lead the planning and design activities for the enterprise security architecture, under the directives of the Head, Information Risk Management.
- Participate in the creation of enterprise security documents (policies, standards, baselines, guidelines and procedures) in collaboration with other team heads in the Information Risk Management unit.
- Provide leadership and work guidance to members of the Information Security team.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Science, Electronic Engineering or any related discipline.(B.Sc degree in Computer Science, Engineering discipline, Mathematics or Physics will be a distinct advantage)
- Possession of a professional IT certification (Certified Information Security Systems Professional (CISSP)
- Possession of other Cyber security related certification is desirable.
- A minimum of 6 years post NYSC experience in IT/Network Security.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Extensive experience in enterprise security architecture design and enterprise security document creation.
- Understand content for ArcSight ESM, including correlation rules, dashboards, reports, visualizations, etc.
- Solid knowledge of information security principles and practices.
- Working experience with intrusion detection systems.
- Installation, configuration, monitoring and response to security system.
- Understanding of advanced security protocols and standards
- Experience with IP networking, networking protocols, IPSec, VPN’s, firewalls, proxy services, DNS, email, access lists.
- Experience with internet, web, application and network security techniques.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to conduct research into IT security issues and products as required.
Application Deadline: 15th October, 2018.
3. Job Title: Oracle Service Bus (OSB) Developer
- Oracle OSB Developer operating as an individual contributor or as part of a team interprets and develops client requirements into a solution which aligns with the overarching SOA Architecture.
- Collaboratively operates across business areas and technical areas to define architecture solutions that represent both business capabilities and the technical architecture roadmap. Contribute to the definition of architectural policies, standards, and procedures for SOA suite of products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Hands-on experience with the use of Oracle Service Bus (OSB) 11g and 12c.
- Working with JCA adapter specifically IBM MQ, JMS, Oracle Database, File, FTP etc.
- Configuring JCA adapters, connection factory, data source in Web logic console
- Using JDeveloper for OSB development and SOAP UI for automated testing.
- Ensure secure coding and UI standards and best practices are applied during development.
- Define and promote opportunities for re-usability of code, configurations, procedures, and techniques.
- Using Hudson/Jenkins for code migration.
- Good understanding of XML, XSD, XSLT, XQuery etc.
- Familiar with OSB integration / IBM Data Power Hands-on Experience on Oracle E-Business Suite, Siebel integration with Oracle SOA Suite.
- Perform testing, execute program modifications, and respond to problems by diagnosing and correcting errors in logic and coding.
- Bachelor’s or higher-level degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.
- 2 – 7 years post NYSC experience as an Oracle Service Bus (OSB) Developer.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Develop software programs per technical specifications following programming standards and procedures.
- Good Understanding and Hands on experience in using REST/ JSON services
- Good debugging/troubleshooting skills.
- Provide input and contribute to the enhancement and maintenance of applications and programs.
- Perform detailed and complex unit testing, secure code testing, and issue resolution.
- Drive and supports the process for source code management.
- Contribute to integration, system, and performance testing and tuning of code.
- Participate in peer secure code reviews
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team
- Expertise with agile software development life cycle.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Application Deadline: 8th October, 2018.
How to Apply Online.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s in MS Word format and Cover Letters to: [email protected] and reference [email protected] with “Director of Technology and Business Development” as the subject of the email.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Growth in Value Alliance Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.