DOWNLOAD YOUR SCHOOL UP-TO-DATE POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS HERE
Halogen Security Company Limited Recruitment Portal 2018 – halogensecurity.com.
Halogen Security Company Limited Recruitment… This page contains detail information about Halogen Security Company Limited recruitment for graduates in Nigeria. Interested applicants should follow the guide below for successful application. Explore…
Halogen Security Company Limited – Our client, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
1. Job Title: Executive Assistant
Reporting To: Managing Director
- The role provides critical support to the Managing director and undertakes administrative functions to ensure that the business development, operational and office management are carried out effectively and efficiently.
- Arranging Board of Directors and management meetings (including client meetings) and minute where required
- Day-to-day management of the Managing director’s diary and meeting schedule and when necessary make presentation on behalf of the M.D.
- Liaising with clients at a high-level on the managing director.
- Setting up Business Planning meetings and coordinating all meetings in support of team efficiency; working with the Managing director and Head of Business Planning to ensure the team meets business planning targets.
- Supporting the Managing director to prepare information for presentations, media interviews etc
- Updating the CEO on key organisational issues when s/he is out of the office.
- Preparing client project proposals and other new business proposals
- Undertaking client work as required to meet the needs of the business
- Preparing and managing client contracts/agreements
- Supporting Managing director in coordinating pipeline and work-flow
- Developing effective systems with the Managing director and ensure the smooth operations of the business
- Proactively managing all client project management systems and evaluation
- Taking a coordinating overview of all office systems to ensure their effective running and development.
General Office Support:
- Co-ordinating the filing and update of business documentation held in hardcopy and electronically (on ‘the cloud’)
- Co-ordinating submission of expense claims and recording of supplier invoices
- Managing office stationery and supplies
- Liaising with other service providers, including IT as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- A Degree in any relevant course of study and MBA is an added advantage
- Must have 3-5 years cognitive experience.
- Young, vibrate smart and eloquent lady
- Ability to manage complex and highly confidential information
- Comfortable working autonomously and across multiple tasks and reporting into different project working teams and staff members
- Numerate with the ability to present and analyse data
- Knowledge of advanced MS office applications, including Word, Excel, power point and Outlook
- Excellent social skills, able to operate with diplomacy, tact and empathy
- A high degree of personal organisation and self-management
- Comfortable when working to tight deadlines, and able to turn work around within a short time span where demands are liable to change at short notice;
- Ability to think proactively and laterally to maximise opportunities to promote the work of the organisation
- A strong interest in the insurance industry.
- A general understanding of external and economic trends affecting the insurance financial sector.
Application Deadline: 2nd October, 2018.
2. Job Title: Driver
Key roles & Requirements
- Must reside within Ikeja,Ojota,Maryland and its environs
- Must be married and have driven top executive
- Must be ready for immediate engagement.
- Must have a minimum of SSCE
- Must have a valid drivers licence and LASDRI
- Must be willing to travel when required
- Must be able to read and write
- Must be matured and pays attention to details
- Must be conversant with Lagos routes
- Must be within the ages of 28-45yrs
- Ability to pass company driving test and background check.
- Strong customer service skills
- Perform diagnosis and troubleshooting activities on vehicle when needed
- Drive vehicle to the point of delivery safely by using the best possible routes.
The salary range is N50,000.
Application Deadline: 2nd October, 2018.
3. Job Title: HSE Manager
Duties / Responsibilities
- To reduce the degree and the number of accidents and/ or incidents on deployed sites through but not limited to activities such as: daily site talks, strict monitoring of casual workers and other company staff in compliance with the safety policy/manual.
- To formulate and implement policies, procedures and programs on construction safety that must comply with all work safety regulations both locally and internationally.
- To enforce policies to establish a culture of health and safety.
- To develop and execute health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines.
- To evaluate practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law.
- To conduct training and presentations for health and safety matters including accident prevention.
- To monitor compliance to policies and laws by inspecting employees and operations.
- To inspect equipment and machinery to observe possible unsafe conditions.
- To investigate accidents or incidents to discover causes.
- To recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures.
- To frequently visit construction sites to ensure implementation of the correct safety policies and procedures.
- To represent the company in meetings with Government bodies and other agencies on matters regarding workplace health and safety, liaising with these agencies for regular updates on legal regulations and program initiatives on workplace safety and environmental issues.
- To ensure necessary steps and documentation are carried out if there is a workplace injury at a construction site.
- To ensure that work statements are prepared for every work that is to be done on site, ensuring that the work statements are fully complied to.
- To conduct/ develop risk assessment documents based on each work statement and enforce preventive measures.
- To prepare accurate and timely consolidated weekly HSE report to management.
- 7 years (or more) of experience in Health, Safety and Environment
- 4 years (or more) in construction/civil engineering industry in a Managerial role.
Educational and Professional Qualification
- Degree in Management or Technical related field.
- ISPON Membership (Associate as minimum).
- Nebosh (IGC or Diploma)
- First-Aid training
- Other HSE training and certificates.
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to process, analyze and manage data.
- In depth understanding of Health and Safety procedures and relevant labor standards.
- Ability to influence decisions, persuade, solve problems and make meaningful impact.
- Ability to administer first-aid and respond accordingly in case of emergency.
- Computer literacy, numerate, attention to detail, and ability to write reports.
- Commercially astute and Customer Service orientated.
- Excellent planning, organizing and leadership skills.
- Teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Leadership, people and time management skill.
Application Deadline: Monday, 1st October, 2018.
4. Job Title: Customer Service Executive
- Respond to enquiries professionally – face to face and over the telephone – , to provide information about products and services, complaints etc.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers’ requests.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
Competencies and Skills Required
- Good communication and listening skills, ability to think quickly and respond positively to customers’ issues/enquiries.
- A clear and pleasant voice and fluency in English are desired.
- Minimum a university degree with at least 2 years’ working experience.
Application Deadline: 31st October, 2018.
How to Apply.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with “Job Title” as the subject to the mail
Drop your CV’s at the gate house via the address below:
Halogen Security Plc,
No. 19B, Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way,
Ikeja – Lagos State.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.