How to Apply for Job Recruitment at Abuja Graduate School for 2018.
Job Recruitment at Abuja Graduate School… Abuja Graduate School Recruitment 2018, How to Apply for Abuja Graduate School Recruitment. Explore this page for more details.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Abuja Graduate School Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Is the Abuja Graduate School 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Abuja Graduate School Recruitment start?
- I need Abuja Graduate School Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Abuja Graduate School Recruitment real for 2018 etc.
- Abuja Graduate School Application Deadline 2018/2019.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries
Abuja Graduate School – On behalf of the Diaspora Business Investment Development Agency (DIBIDA), is now recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
1.) Admin & Finance Executive
2.) ICT Executive
3.) Business Training Consultant
4.) Marketing & Research Executive
Slot: 2 Openings
5.) Trade & Investment Adviser
Slot: 2 Openings
6.) Receptionist/Office Assistant
7.) Operations Manager
8.) Project Director
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters and detailed CV’s to: [email protected]
Abuja Graduate School,
1 Ikeja Street,
Off Oyo Street,
Area 2, Garki,
- Please indicate the position as the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.