How to Reset Your Account Password as a Taxify Driver in Nigeria.
Reset Your Account Password… Taxify allows every driver to change his account password to the desired number which he can easily recollect. Also, every driver partner is advised to keep his password confidential because it is the vital tool used in accessing both his profile (on the online portal) and the Driver App.
Comply with the procedures below to reset your password via the Driver App:
- Log in to the Taxify Driver App and navigate to the Settings page
- At the bottom of the page, you will find a Logout button
- Tap the Logout button and go back to the login page of the Driver App
- Now select the link indicating forgot your password?
If you don’t prefer the steps outlined above, you can follow the steps below to reset your password via the Taxify online portal;
- Head straight to the link https://partners.taxify.eu/login
- On the login screen, select the link indicating forgot password
- Input your phone number and your email address (as duly registered with your account)
- They will send you a link via email (by opening this link, you will be able to reset your password)
- You will also receive a notification implying that you have received an email via the email address connected with your account
- Open your email account and click on the link required to reset your password
- Enter your new password in the input field
- Enter your new password once again for confirmation
- After that, click on the Submit button to save the setup
- With the above completed, you have successfully changed your password
Steps for Driver Partners to Add New Vehicles to Their Accounts
Taxify allows each driver partner to add a vehicle to his account by complying with the procedures below:
- Visit the link https://partners.taxify.eu to sign in to your account
- Navigate to the Vehicle option and click on it
- After that, choose to Add new vehicle
- At this juncture, you will be required to input your car details
- After doing that, tap the Next button to proceed
- Now, upload the vital vehicle documents including your Taxify Cover and your Vehicle Inspection Report (You’re to note that these two documents are vital and must be uploaded)
- With the above done, they will confirm and activate your vehicle application in a matter of hours (2 to 6 hours) and before you visit the online portal, this will enable you to choose the vehicle in the Driver App
- Every driver is expected to have inspected his vehicle before adding it to his account. Moreover, a driver must upload the inspection report issued to him (by AutoGenius) in confirmation of the vehicle inspection. Failure to do this means they could disapprove of the driver’s vehicle application
Furthermore, Taxify allows drivers to switch vehicles via their Driver Apps. If you’re interested in doing this, simply comply with the procedures outlined below:
- Open your Taxify Driver App
- Navigate to the Settings menu
- Choose active car
- From the drop-down menu, select the car again
- Before you start using the newly selected car for any rides, you’re strongly cautioned to exercise patience for the vehicle change to reflect on your account
- And if the change fails to reflect on your account after waiting for long, you’re free to contact Taxify Support via 08021818881 to lodge your complaints. However, make sure the contact is done during business hours only
Taxify Nigeria Contact Number
- Support – 08021818881
Guidelines for Taxify Drivers
As a premium riding platform, Taxify is committed to providing riders the most pleasurable riding experiences they so much desire. Owing to this, Taxify driver partners are advised to abide by all the guidelines provided by the riding platform.
If you’re already a driver partner or aspiring to become one, this very article will show you some of the guidelines you’re required to comply with at all times. With the view of providing the safest and most convenient riding services, they emphasize that all driver partners must comply with its driving guidelines.
In detail, the guidelines are categorized into three major sections which are Before Trip, During Trip and After Trip guidelines. To better understand this, the guidelines under each section will be provided one after the other.
BEFORE-TRIP SECTION GUIDE:
- Before any ride, a driver must keep his vehicle smart by cleaning both exterior and interior components
- Before any trip, every driver is required to set his highest driving radius to 4km
- Driver must not reject any riding orders (Even if you can’t fulfill a riding request, you’re not expected to tell the rider to terminate it)
- Before you drive to your rider’s location for a pickup, make sure you inform them of the decision. This fosters your relationship with them and limits cases of cancellations when you’re already driving towards them
- Whenever riders send you a riding order, ensure you swipe to approve the order
- Every driver is required to find out the acceptable smartphones for Taxify’s riding platform simply because Taxify won’t approve of any smartphone it doesn’t recommend. If your phone’s Operating System is less than the 5.0 standard, they won’t approve of it. To find out the phone models recommended by them, click on this link https://help.taxify.eu/taxify-nigeria/recommended-phones-for-drivers
DURING-TRIP SECTION GUIDE:
- As a Taxify driver, you need to ask your rider for his/her personal details including phone number and name (This is best done before you start a ride)
- Ensure you relate to your riders in a receptive manner; probably by exchanging pleasantries with them and by smiling at them in a courteous manner
- Ensure you ask your rider for the radio station he/she prefers to listen to. Also, endeavour to ask him/her if the temperature of the Air Conditioner is suitable. This is very important to give your riders the pleasurable riding moments they desire.
- Never attempt to pick calls during rides
- Be a compassionate person by asking your riders how you may assist them
- When you need to decide on taking the proper route, starting a ride or using the Driver App, make sure you request for your rider’s opinion
- Address your rider in a polite and humble voice (don’t speak in a rowdy or violent manner)
AFTER-TRIP SECTION GUIDE
- Never attempt to overcharge your riders (Show them the actual riding fare on your Driver App)
- After each ride, ensure you search every cranny and nook of your vehicle. This is to find out whether your riders mistakenly left their belongings. And if this happens, endeavour to take the belongings to Taxify’s office
- Don’t request any ratings from your riders (You’re only required to thank them for making Taxify their choice)
That’s all about Taxify Nigeria – All You Need To Know.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.