ADS: CONTACT Banabas Angyer @ +1 940 228 6133 for Study Abroad Guide
IODE War Memorial Doctoral Scholarship at University of British Columbia, Canada 2019 and How to Apply
Application are currently invited from suitably qualify candidate for IODE War Memorial Doctoral Scholarship at University of British Columbia, Canada 2019. The deadline for submission of application for IODE War Memorial Doctoral Scholarship at University of British Columbia, Canada is 15th November 2018. See more details below;
The National Chapter of Canada IODE initiated War Memorial Doctoral Scholarships in 1918 to commemorate Canadians who sacrificed their lives for peace and freedom. Up to three scholarships of $20,000 each will be offered for the 2019-2020 academic year.
Initially, bursaries were granted to children of men and women who lost their lives or who were permanently disabled while fighting for Canada.
Since the first scholarships were awarded in 1921, IODE War Memorial Scholars have made important contributions to Canada and the world in medicine, science, business, politics and academia.
UBC recognizes the academic achievement of outstanding students from around the world by devoting more than $21 million annually to awards, scholarships, and other forms of financial support for international undergraduate students.
- November 15, 2018
- Scholarship is available to pursue a doctoral degree program.
- Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Up to three scholarships of $20,000 each will be offered for the 2019-2020 academic year.
Number of Scholarships:
- Up to three scholarships will be offered for the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Canadian Students can apply for these scholarships
Scholarship can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Canadian Students can apply for these scholarships
- Entrance Requirements:
- Be a Canadian Citizen
- Hold a first degree from a Canadian university
- Be enrolled in at least the second year of a doctoral program
- Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and,
- Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
How to Apply:
Applicants must apply to IODE directly. Important dates for the 2019-2020 competition:
- Letter of Intent to Apply must be received by IODE Canada on or before 1 October 2018
- Complete Application must be received by IODE Canada on or before 15 November 2018
Please submit all correspondence and supporting documents on or before the specified deadline dates to the IODE War Memorial Officer.
- By regular mail at IODE Canada, 40 Orchard View Blvd. Suite 219, Toronto, ON M4R 1B9
The applicant’s name must appear on all pages submitted in hard copy by mail and in the subject line of all email messages.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.