ADS: Get JAMB CBT APP on Your PHONE and PC Now!
JCPENNEY Career Guide and Application Procedure Online.
JCPENNEY Career Guide… JCPenney is one of the most popular departmental stores today with over 1,060 locations in 49 states. It is best known for selling amazing clothes. It provides complete shopping experience, as it includes other stores such as Sephora, coffee shops and salons. Do you wish to work for one of the most popular departmental stores?
This article will guide you on how to apply, the requirements and the job openings.
Here is some information you need to know before applying for a JCPenney Job:
- You must be up to 16 years of age before you can be offered employment at JCPenney.
- The standard working hours at JCPenney are 10:00am to 9:00pm from Monday to Sunday.
JCPenney Employment Opportunities
Search for JCPenney jobs list on www.jobs.jcp.com. At the moment, the available JCPenney jobs are in the In-Store Sector, the Supply Chain Sector and the Corporate Sector.
The company also operates internship programs for college students which provide them the opportunity of working within the JCPenney community. They also offer award winning military program that focuses on exploring the extraordinary skills displayed by the veterans and indulging them in the retail sector.
JCPenney Application Procedure
Visit JCPenney career website at www.jobs.jcp.com and submit your job application. The following sections will explain how to complete the JCPenny job application procedure:
- First, analyze the jobs that are available and choose the best suited for you, according to your skills and qualifications.
- Once you have found the best job position for you, click on the “Apply Now” button next to the job title listed.
- You will have to create a personal account on the JCPenney job application portal before you can begin your application process.
- You will have to provide detailed information about your work educational background and work experience, so that the Human Resources specialist can determine whether or not you are eligible for the job you applied for.
Note: there is no printable JCPenney job application Form that you can download. Howeve, if you wish to apply in person you can ask the store manager for jobs and Employment Form. It is advisable to check the application status of the JCPenny job you are inquiring about on the job application portal before you go to the store in person.
JCPenney Job Openings
JCPenney Loss Prevention Associate-Job Description and Duties
- Responsible for conducting constant surveillance aimed at identifying fraud or theft by customers.
- Establishes relationship with the law enforcement officers because they will be involved following the case of any fraud or theft.
Salary and Compensation
The salary starts at $9.00 per hour and can get as high as $14.00. They are also entitled to bonuses.
JCPenney Warehouse-General-Job Description and Duties
- Preparation and inspection of JCPenney cartons to make sure they are properly packed.
- Handles the transportations of the cartons as instructed by superiors, either manually or mechanically.
Salary and Compensation
The salary can get as high as $20,000 yearly especially if the employee has proved to be dedicated and valuable to the company.
JCPenney Customer Support Analyst 1-IT Service Operations (ITSO) Home Office-Job Description and Duties
- Monitors all call queues to make sure that the response was conducted in a timely manner.
- Identifies customer activity trends.
- Provides Level 1-2 support for the company’s software and hardware.
- Provides support and assistance for the TSC Walk-up area.
JCPenney Operations Manager-Job Description and Duties
- Supervision and coordination of all the operations of a JCPenney store.
- Aims at providing the best possible experience for customers.
- Ensures to meet the company’s financial requirement.
- Provides the necessary training, guidance and motivation to employees.
- Observes the performances of the employee to identify who will earn a promotion within the company.
- Conducts all the scheduling and also in charge of allocating the store’s resources to maximize overall earnings.
Salary and Compensation
The salary starts at $41,000 yearly and can get as high as $75,000. The average salary for this position is $59,700. They are also entitled to bonus packs which can increase the total salary to as much as $109,000 yearly.
Benefits of Working at JCPenney
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Basic life insurance
- The 401(k) retirement plan
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Medical leave
- Unpaid extended leave
- Employee discount offers
- Job training programs
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.