ADS: Get JAMB CBT APP on Your PHONE and PC Now!
Job Recruitment at CR Services (Credit Bureau) Plc 2018 | Application Procedures.
Recruitment at CR Services (Credit Bureau) Plc 2018… In this article you will get latest updates on CR Services (Credit Bureau) 2018 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free. See more details below;
CreditRegistry Nigeria, officially registered and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as CR Services (Credit Bureau) Plc., is Nigeria’s preferred credit bureau. Our company, in strategic technical partnership with CreditRegistry Corporation USA (“CRUSA”), has laid the foundation for fraud-proof, large-scale consumer and small business credit in Nigeria. CreditRegistry pioneered the world’s first integration of advanced biometric technology into a credit bureau system.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
1. Job Title: Project Coordinator
- We are currently seeking a Project Coordinator reporting to the Business Development Manager
- This role is primarily responsible for proactively managing the administration and coordination of sales orders delivered directly by our technical partner, including the sale of technology solutions, assisting the team to ensure that the projects are delivered on time, on budget and to agreed quality standards
- Liaison and working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that resources are efficiently and effectively utilised, maximising on team availability to deliver
- The right candidate will maintain a professional and confident approach to deliver exceptional customer service and maintain regular communication with customers, often in a high-pressure environment
- You will need to have confident communication skills, both verbal and written; the ability to be proactive and to use your initiative to resolve issues is essential, as is having a high level of attention to detail
- You will work as part of a combined local and international team
- A person who is sufficiently motivated or ambitious to work on their own initiative with minimal direction, and have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- This position is ideally suited for a candidate who is educated to University Degree level (or equivalent) and has a good understanding of the Nigerian banking and financial industry and wishes to pursue a unique career path with a blend of both project management, relationship building, business development and presales functions.
- The goal is to deliver operational excellence, professional services and technology solutions that delight out customers.
Project Coordinator Duties include:
- Drive and track status on internal project activities and drive deliveries to ensure deadlines are met.
- Co-ordinate, track and guide the Sales Team engagement process, from project kick-off through to launch.
- Scope, plan and manage progress against the plan – set up weekly meetings, and manage deliverables/milestones, escalate risks and issues, propose solutions.
- Manage multiple Software solutions projects concurrently providing excellent service and building a strong long-term partnership with clients.
- Track, report, and communicate customer progress, risks, issues to customer and management as required.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders and team members to understand and document requirements, success criteria, priorities, expectations and commitments.
- Work closely with the Sales Team in qualifying opportunities at key milestones, taking into consideration the competitive landscape, solution fit, relationship with the customer, etc.
- Assist with customer enquiries and providing day to day support for customers and our internal account managers on a range of technical matters.
- Bachelor’s or Graduate Degree; MBA a plus Recognized certification in Project Management.
- 5+ years in project management, customer service, and planning IT implementation and delivery
- 2+ years of managing teams
- 2+ Proven experience in operational management or equivalent position
- This role will have significant influence over the success of our organization, thusly; we are requiring:
- Proactive and self-starting individual with “Can do attitude”
- Previous relevant work experience in a software solution value-based environment would be an advantage or knowledge of banking software technology would be an advantage
- Experience of working in the Nigerian financial or Banking industry would be an advantage
- Excellent relationship building skills, communication skills and problem-solving abilities
- Good knowledge of computers and MS Office Professional suite
- Ability to work on your own with little or no management supervision
- Integrity and discretion when handling confidential information
- You are encouraged to apply if you believe that the above role closely matches your abilities, irrespective of age. Opportunities to work remotely for “mature and outstanding” applicants who can manage time and resources well.
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply
2. Job Title: Relationship Manager
- Provide first line support to customers
- Drive credit report usage in line with revenue targets
- Initiate and proffer ways to drive customer endearment to our products and services
- Identify and propose new product and new feature requests raised by customers
- Identify and nurture new market opportunities
- Drive promotional/marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the PSG team to ensure technical issues are resolved within the shortest possible time
- Identify and recommend user training opportunities
- Obtain competitive and market intelligence information on new trends, techniques and practices
- Administer periodic customer surveys
- Perform other duties as directed by the Head, Sales & Business Development
- Sc or HND in any discipline.
- 5 – 7 years post NYSC work experience in a relationship management/customer service role
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Articulate and confident
- Attention to details and a well-organized approach to work
- Must be a team player
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Integrity and discretion in handling confidential company information
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th November, 2018.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Eduwalt Communications Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.