DOWNLOAD YOUR SCHOOL UP-TO-DATE POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS HERE
Klinsettee Africa Recruitment Portal for 2018 | Application Guide and Requirement.
Klinsettee Africa Recruitment Portal for 2018… This page contains detail information about Klinsettee Africa recruitment for graduates in Nigeria. Interested applicants should follow the guide below for successful application. Explore…
Klinsettee Africa is focused on social innovation and enterprise through the discovery, nurture and transformation of open or veiled opportunities into tangible, massive successes. We remain committed to provide sustaining solutions to global needs.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1. Job Title: School Administrative Manager
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the school including, but not limited to, the financial, technical, clerical and front office support services
- Make decisions relating to the day-to-day management/operation of the school’s administrative functions
- Manages the front office and all services ensuring that school operational and administrative functions are organized efficiently to meet the needs of the school, staff, students and families
- Develops systems within the school to limit principal/administrator time spent on management/operational work
- Facilitates communication between staff, students and/or parents for the purpose of evaluating situations, solving problems and/or resolving conflicts
- Participates in meetings, workshops and seminars(e.g. Faculty Meetings, Site Council Meetings and other meetings as needed) for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform the functions of the position
- Maintains School Budget. Prepares financial budgets and financial reports under the overall direction of the principal/administrator
- Carries out financial analysis and develops improvements to financial procedures as required
- Manages all contractual and related arrangements with regard to building works, maintenance and supplies, cleaning, grounds maintenance, etc., including quality control of contractors’ work
- Administers and supervises the maintenance of the physical facilities.
- This position reports to the principal/administrator
- The SAM supervises all non-teaching staff and front office staff
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to supervise staff and manage operational functions. Strong ability to plan and manage multiple projects
- Ability to effectively manage conflict and competing priorities
- Ability to work independently; problem-solve, analyze issues and create action plans. Independent decision-making and ability to interpret policies and laws
- Strong computer proficiency, including competency with Word, Excel and website maintenance
- Comprehensive understanding of the operation of schools and the inter-relationship with the community
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or equivalent. Master’s Degree in business or equivalent preferred
- Two (2) to three (3) years experience as a Business or Operations Manager with increased level of responsibility is required
- Two (2) to three (3) years supervising staff (including hiring, evaluation, performance management, etc.) is required; four plus (4+) years of increased management experience and supervision of staff is preferred
- Experience with office procedures and accounting or bookkeeping skills required
- Experience in public schools or a business of similar size and complexity required
- Incumbents work in a fast-paced office/school environment and may be required to work extended hours and weekends as needed
2. Job Title: Creche/Kindergarten Teacher
- Minimum qualification is NCE, HND, Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven working experience as a kindergarten teacher, kindergarten assistant or teacher aide
- 3 – 5 years experience. Candidates should be between 30 – 45 years Old
- Most live within Ikeja, Oshodi & its environs
- Creative and artistic teaching abilities
- Teaching and organisation skills
- Design and follow a complete teaching plan
- Teach alphabet and numeracy along with personal, social and emotional skills
- Organize learning material and resources
- Use a variety of activities and instructional methods (songs, stories, media, structured games, art, outdoor activities etc) to motivate and stimulate children’s abilities
- Monitor children’s interactions and nurture cooperation and sharing
- Any form of Phonics training is an advantage.
3. Job Title: School Accountant
- Analyze and investigate annual and monthly financial accounts;
- Negotiating business terms with clients and associated organisations;
- Ensure compliance with taxation legislation.
- Undertaking financial administration;
- Prepare reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements;
- Liaising with managerial staff, colleagues and clients;
- Administering payrolls;
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis;controlling income and expenditure;
- Developing and managing financial systems/policies.
- Identification of training needs of school staff
- Attend meetings and training school staff as required in local authority requirements and recommended practice, e.g. purchasing, operation of lettings, use of RM Finance package, etc
- Advice and guidance on medium and long term financial planning
- Review and develop areas in school financial management policy
- Assist in the preparation of Recovery Plans and solving budgetary problems
- Supervision and support of Finance Assistants as allocated in the tasks of financial duties in designated schools
- Induction and appraisal of Finance Assistants on an annual basis with a six monthly review
- Identification of training needs
- Assist in the training and development of new staff
- HND, B.Sc in related field
- Must possess relevant professional certification (ACCA, ICAN etc.)
- Must not be more than 45 years
- Must be a team player
- Must have minimum of 5 years experience
- Must have a good command of English
- Must have a good understanding of financial modelling
- Must be adept with the use of accounting software applications and must be computer literate
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Must reside around Ikeja Airport/Oshodi axis
4. Job Title: Personal Assistant to the School Proprietress
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Organising events and conferences
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Collating and filing expenses
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Taking on some of the manager’s responsibilities and working more closely with management
- Previous experience of administration or personal assistant work at least two years.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Social Sciences: Psychology, Sociology, Economics, Accounting, Business Administration or Secretarial Studies
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages;
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Good organisational and time management skills;
- The ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- The ability to work on your own initiative;
- Honesty and reliability;
- Attention to detail;
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines;
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.
- A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required
- Must reside around Ikeja Airport Road/Oshodi and Environs
- Ages between 33 and 45 years.
How to Apply online.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and Application Letters to: [email protected] using your name and the title of the role as subject.
Application Deadline: 1st October, 2018.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Klinsettee Africa Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.