DOWNLOAD YOUR SCHOOL UP-TO-DATE POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS HERE
Kloverharris Limited Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 – kloverharris.com.
Kloverharris Limited Recruitment Portal 2018… This page contains every single information you need to know about Kloverharris Limited recruitment for graduates and non-graduates in Nigeria. Explore…
Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
1. Job Title: Female Business Development Officer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver profitable sales growth
- Build key relationships to enable a smooth service delivery for each client
- Managing and exceeding sales targets set for both new and existing customer’s
- Analysis of sales data, including customer data to track trends in both their profile and usage
- Prospect, convert and maximize sales through new business customers
- Feedback on competitor activity in the marketplace in order to gain market share
- Ensure the CRM system is used to capture all existing customer activity and also records the status of all prospects
- Create and execute bespoke strategies for all major account
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Grow and develop the Car Rental Base brands within the region via targeted marketing activity
- Work with the MD to set and/or negotiate pricing to meet revenue and profitability targets
- Perform sales visits to all key customers
- Carry out product demos to our customers
- Develop sales tools and collateral
- Identify potential new customers/revenue opportunities
- Keep up to date with market trends & competing products
- Manage the sales team.
- B.Sc/HND in any related field
- Age range should be between 25 and 30 years old
- Should have 2-5 years work experience in the car rental business.
- Previous Customer Service and Sales experience.
- Strong professional demeanour, interpersonal skills
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Requires skills in problem solving, Persuasiveness, sales ability and Judgement
- The ability to maximise performance and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Knowledge of computer systems
- The ability to travel to meet clients, attend conferences and research new markets as needed.
- Analyze current and past financial data, such as sales reports, and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue.
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
- Prepare the company budget and continually track expenses, as well as make sure we’re on track to hit revenue targets.
- Provide training and mentoring to members of the business development team.
2. Job Title: Finance Controller (Female)
- Developing strategies to achieve financial goals, matching goals with appropriate financial plans
- Product development,business development/sales,budget preparation and tracking, performance measurement/variance analysis ,responding to prospective/current customers queries, assists in the development of tactical business plans for the company.
- Updating job knowledge by scanning financial markets,general economic condition, professional and technical publications and new financial products and bringing this to bear on the company’s product/business development efforts.
- Maintain awareness of latest regulatory and legislative change that may affect the company’s operations and reporting.
- Ensure all regulatory requirements are met prior to commencement-work closely with regulators in ensuring compliance.
- Strong analysis financial skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong entrepreneurial orientation.
- Strong credit/corporate finance/financial planning background.
- Strong planning/strategy formulation skills.
3. Job Title: Country Manager (FMCG)
- A Country Manager works to represent a company in a foreign country.
- A Country Manager Job involves working to manage operations, develop business and increase profitability for a company in a specific region or country.
- Within corporate relocations and international removals, a Country Manager needs to have specialist skills and knowledge relating to this sector.
- Will be responsible for managing all operations within a country. This involves taking responsibility for profit, revenue, cash and quality targets.
- In the Corporate Relocations and International Removals Sector, a Country Manager Job may include being in charge of many areas of the business such as moving services, global mobility and records management.
- Agreeing annual budgets and producing a detailed annual business operating plan, as well as monthly, quarterly or annual targets for revenue, profits and cash.
- To produce business performance reports, this could be on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- To recruit and manage staff, including performance monitoring, and possibly mentoring and training.
- The ability to communicate effectively with customers is essential.
- A strong understanding of how a business operates and successful candidates will have a proven track record demonstrating their understanding and business acumen in FMCG.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree In Business, Marketing, Finance or related field, masters is an added advantage.
- Financial qualifications or training – a solid understanding of budgeting and financial planning is essential as this role involves agreeing annual budgets as well as producing financial reports.
- At least 7+ years of experience in sales and/or management in FMCG industry
- Excellent networking skills and deliver the highest standards of customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.
- To effectively manage operations, a Country Manager needs to have knowledge and experience of the sector their company operates within. They must fully understand the products and services provided by their company.
- Must be familiar with computer software programs e.g. Word, Excel etc.
- Age: 35-40 years old.
- Gender: Male
4. Job Title: Area Sales Manager (FMCG)
- Our client is in need of a motivated Area Sales Manager. The successful candidate will have strong leadership and interpersonal skills, as well as a proven track record in meeting sales and revenue targets.
- We’re looking for a professional who has experience in FMCG industry, managing teams and maximizing productivity.
- Ensure quality consistency across the region.
- Maximize sales and profitability in the region.
- Set sales targets for individual locations.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Excellent communication skills.
- At least 5+ years experience in sales and/or management in FMCG.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, finance or related field, masters is an added advantage.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Age: 35-40 years old
How to Apply online.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 1st October, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.