LAUTECH Post UTME Form 2018 – Second Round | Registration Guide and Eligibility
The management of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH wishes to notify all aspiring candidate that the Second Round post UTME admission screening form for 2018/2019 is now available for. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful Purchase of the form. The minimum accepted cut off mark from each candidate is 160.
This is to inform all the candidates that made Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso as their first choice as well as those that have changed their most preferred institution to LAUTECH in the 2018/2019 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that they are invited to a Post-UTME Computer Based Test (CBT) Screening Exercise.
LAUTECH Second Round Post-UTME Computer Based Test (CBT) Screening Exercise will be conducted between Wednesday, 25th and Thursday, 26th October, 2018 at 10:00am.
LAUTECH Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
Only the following categories of candidates are eligible for LAUTECH post UTME screening:
- Candidates that made Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso as their first choice in the 2018/2019 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- For an applicant to be eligible for the exercise, he/she must have scored 160 and above in the 2018/2019 University Matriculation Examination.
How to Apply for LAUTECH Post UTME Form.
- Applicants are to proceed to the admissions website of the University www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to make payment of a fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000 .00)only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Cards (ATM).
- Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application form as incomplete application form will not be treated. In completing the online application form, a candidate is expected to upload a digital copy of his/her scanned passport photograph which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) and must not be more than 20kb. The photograph must be in white background showing ears, with no cap and glasses.
- On submission of the application form, a candidate is to print out an acknowledgement page which assigns him/her the venue and date of the screening exercise.
Other Relevant Information:
- LAUTECH Post UTME application form will be available online for completion and submission from Monday, September 10th to Sunday, October 22nd, 2018. Applicants are to note that late completion/submission of application forms will not be entertained.
- Any applicant with blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted into the screening center as the photograph will be used as means of identification.
- Applicants are also to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers through which the University can send information
- Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the Computer Based Test (CBT) as scheduled, automatically forfeits being considered for admission.
- Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their acknowledgement page colour print-out. The use of cell phones (GSM, CDMA, PDA) and other electronic devices is NOT ALLOWED during the test.
- Applicants are advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.
All enquiries should be sent to [email protected].
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.