Mercy Group Clinics Job Recruitment for 2018 – Apply Now.
Mercy Group Clinics Job… This page contains detail information about Mercy Group Clinics recruitment for graduates and non-graduates in Nigeria. Interested applicants should follow the guide below for successful application. Explore…
Mercy Group Clinics has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Mercy Group Clinics application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Mercy Group Clinics
Mercy Group Clinics is one of Nigeria’s most dynamic and innovative health maintenance organisations (HMO). We were incorporated on 26 August 2010 and duly licensed by the National Health Insurance Scheme to operate as a national HMO.
Available Vacant Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below in Ogun:
Application Closing Date
26th September, 2018.
Eligibility and General Requirements.
There are so many requirements to be eligible to apply for Mercy Group Clinics graduate jobs in Nigeria but below are the general requirements.
- You have to be a graduate of an accredited university and in an accredited course.
- You have to show proof of educational qualification.
- You must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program.
- You have to possess a minimum of a 2nd Class lower.
- You have to possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- You have to be able to work with little or no supervision with a high work output
- A high level of emotional intelligence
- Computer literary. In the digital world of living, the importance of being computer literate cannot be overemphasized as computers have permeated almost every facet of work life.
- Proven leadership qualities
- Respect for constituted authority.
How To Apply Online and Offline
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to:
The Medical Director,
Mercy Group Clinics,
Mercy Hospital Road,
Email: [email protected]
DEADLINE: 26th September, 2018.
For Enquiries: Call – 08104370630, 07032698191, 08033255825
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.