Study in USA Now with the Help of Banabas Angyer [+19402286133]
DOWNLOAD YOUR SCHOOL UP-TO-DATE POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS HERE
Monash South Africa Scholarship 2019 for Undergraduate Course and Foundation Programme and How to Apply
Applications are currently invited from suitably qualify candidate for Monash South Africa Scholarship 2019. The deadline for submission of application Monash South Africa Scholarship is 15th November 2018. See more details below;
The Monash South Africa is providing learning opportunities for the highest achieving students. To recognize our high-achieving students who are dedicated to excelling academically, by offering scholarships each year.
The Monash South Africa (MSA) students are recognized internationally because of the skills and training that they receive during their years of study. Our graduates are globally relevant and make an impact in the various sectors in which they serve.
- Application Deadline: November 15, 2018
- Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue
- Be enrolled or have received an offer a Higher Certificate, the Foundation Programme or an undergraduate course of study leading to a higher education award.
- Study Subject: Scholarship will be awarded to study the entire subject offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will be awarded a total of 25%-100% of annual fees.
- Number of Scholarships: Not known.
- Nationality: The scholarship is available for the highest achieving South African and International students.
- Scholarship can be taken in South Africa.
- The scholarship is available for the highest achieving South African and International students.
The applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled or have received an offer to enrol as a full-time student at Monash South Africa in a Higher Certificate, the Foundation Program or an undergraduate course of study leading to a higher education award.
- Not be a recipient of any other financial support award.
- Be studying Year 12 or equivalent (South Africa citizen) or be studying in the final year of secondary school or equivalent (international); or
- Be a current Monash South Africa student and have completed a minimum of one semester of study at Monash South Africa.
- Be able to demonstrate that the additional costs of textbooks, stationery, printing costs, living expenses and travelling costs can be covered at the student’s own cost.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
- Submit your application, along with any relevant documentation, by 15 November for Semester One and 30 April for Semester Two Withdrawing from your course.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.