MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply for Graduate Positions.
MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2018 is ongoing… This page contains detail information about MTN Nigeria massive recruitment for graduates and non-graduates in Nigeria. Explore…
MTN Nigeria has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the MTN Nigeria application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About MTN Nigeria.
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Our vision is to lead the delivery of a bold, new digital world to our customers and our mission is to make our customers’ lives a whole lot BRIGHTER. We do this by delivering relevant, accessible, high quality telecommunications solutions that put them in control.
Available Vacant Positions.
We are recruiting to fill the following position;
♦ Regulatory & Statutory Compliance Advisor (Supervisory)
♦ Coordinator Document Control (Supervisory)
♦ Budget and Business Planning Analyst (Supervisory)
♦ Manager, Resource Systems
♦ Quality Assurance Engineer(Supervisory)
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the MTN Nigeria recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
How to Apply.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply Online
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.