NCDMB Annual Oil & Gas Essay Competition 2018 for Undergraduates and How to Participate.
Application are currently invited from suitably qualify candidate for NCDMB Annual Undergraduate Oil & Gas Essay Competition 2018. The deadline for submission of application for NCDMB Annual Undergraduate Oil & Gas Essay Competition 2018 is 18th September 2018.. See more details below;
The NCDMB Annual National Undergraduate Oil & Gas Essay Competition sponsored by the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) is designed to promote the Nigerian Content (NC) initiative and create the awareness for Nigerians to build local capacity to participate effectively in Nigerian’s Oil and Gas industry.
HARNESSING LOCAL CONTENT POTENTIALS IN THE OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY FOR NIGERIA’S INDUSTRIAL AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT.
Prizes will be awarded as follows: N500,000 for 1st place, N350,000 for 2nd place, N250,000 for 3rd 4th and 5th places shall each receive N50,000. All top 5 winners shall receive laptops and other items.
NCDMB Oil and Gas Essay Competition Rules.
- This contest is open only to 100-200 level students in public and private Universities in Nigeria
- Entrants must submit either a letter of admission or a signed letter of attestation(download a copy) from his/her Head of Department (HOD).
- All essays must be original works specifically written for the competition.
- Co-authorship of essay is not permitted.
- Entrants are to submit only one entry.
- Completed manuscripts and accompanying documents must be submitted to ncdmbessay.com. Late manuscripts will not be considered. Hardcopy submissions will not be accepted.
- Manuscripts must not exceed 1,500 words.
- Current contact information of each entrant including phone number and email address must not accompany the manuscript.
- Entrants’ names must not appear on the manuscript but on a separate title page to be removed when a number is assigned to the entry.
- Shortlisted entrants will be contacted to appear before a panel for interactive assessment to defend their submitted essays.
- Essays will be judged based on: “Clarity of Expression, Spelling and Grammar, Originality of thought, Depth of Analysis, Relevance to Industry, and Conformity to Contest Rules”.
- All essays will be subjected to plagiarism check (software application) to determine originality.
- Successful Top 10 Finalists will be notified by “9th October, 2018”.
- The Prize giving ceremony comes up “25th October, 2018”
- The winning essay will be published in the NCDMB’s in-house magazine, Local Content Digest.
How to Participate.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Application Link” button below:
Apply Before: 18th September, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.