ADS: Get JAMB CBT APP on Your PHONE and PC Now!
Pelka-Caven Regional Access Scholarship 2018 – La Trobe University in Australia and How to Apply
Application are currently invited from suitably qualify candidate for Pelka-Caven Regional Access Scholarship Program. The deadline for submission of application this Scholarship Program is 10th December 2018. See more details below;
The La Trobe University is currently accepting applications to commence undergraduate bachelor degree course. The Scholarship has been established for support to female students with a regional or rural background. The scholarship is open to female students commencing a Bachelor degree course with a preference for students with a refugee and/or non-English speaking background.
The La Trobe University is an Australian, multi-campus, public research university with its flagship campus located in the Melbourne suburb of Bundoora. The university was established in 1964, becoming the third university in the state of Victoria and the twelfth university in Australia.
- Application Deadline: December 10, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for undergraduate bachelor degree course.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are provided to learn any of the courses offered by the University.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships valued at Up to $3000 per annum.
- Number of Scholarships: Not known
- Nationality: Scholarship is available for Australian or New Zealand citizen, or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Scholarship is available for Australian or New Zealand citizen, or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa.
- To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Identify as female.
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa.
- Be intending to enroll as a full-time student in a undergraduate Bachelor degree course in Semester 1 2019
- Be from a regional or rural area.
- Be able to demonstrate financial need and/or
- Be able to demonstrate educational disadvantage, including but not limited to:
- Low SES
- refugee background
- regional, rural or remote background
- non-English speaking background
- non-English speaking background
- disability/ongoing medical condition
- first in the family to attend university
- other personal hardship
How to Apply:
- To apply for this scholarship, please complete the application form and return to the Scholarships Office by the closing date.
- Please read the information for applicants, including tips on how to apply, scholarship eligibility criteria definitions and supporting documentation requirements before completing your application.
Apply Before:10th December 2018
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.