Prime Atlantic Cegelec Nigeria (PACE) 2018 Recruitment Portal – www.pacenigeria.com.
Prime Atlantic Cegelec Nigeria (PACE) 2018… This page contains detail information about Prime Atlantic Cegelec Nigeria (PACE) recruitment for graduates and non-graduates in Nigeria. Explore…
Prime Atlantic Limited is a wholly owned Nigerian Company dedicated to effecting development in the Nigerian Oil and gas industry. It was established in 2005 and successfully partnered with Cegelec, France to establish a joint venture company, Prime Atlantic Cegelec Nigeria (PACE) in 2005.
We seek to employ high performance and dynamic professionals for the position below:
1. Job Title: Completions Manager
Reference Number: PAE002
Contract Duration: 6 Months
- Manage the ICAPS database Server integrity and Hardware installation.
- Interface with CTR team specialists, leaders on the pre-commissioning activities.
- Manage, monitor, analyze and report performance of the Pre -commissioning and Commissioning works and potential issues.
- Is the technical reference for all matters related to his trade.
Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc. B.Tech or HND in Electrochemical or Instrumentation or any other technical field
- Minimum of 12 years experience
- OPERCOM / ICAPS, ESD systems.
- Network Power Management Systems, Network Protections Management Systems,
- Commissioning Engineering, Commissioning Execution.
Attractive and Negotiable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]Using the reference number of the job role in the subject line of the email.
DEADLINE: 26th September, 2018.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply. Successful candidates will be contacted.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.