Prime Atlantic Cegelec Nigeria (PACE) 2018 Recruitment – Steps to Apply.
Prime Atlantic Cegelec Nigeria (PACE) 2018… This page contains detail information about Prime Atlantic Cegelec Nigeria (PACE) recruitment for graduates and non-graduates in Nigeria. Interested applicants should follow the guide below for successful application. Explore
Prime Atlantic Cegelec Nigeria (PACE) has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Prime Atlantic Cegelec Nigeria (PACE) application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Prime Atlantic Cegelec Nigeria (PACE)
Prime Atlantic Limited is a wholly owned Nigerian Company dedicated to effecting development in the Nigerian Oil and gas industry. It was established in 2005 and successfully partnered with Cegelec, France to establish a joint venture company, Prime Atlantic Cegelec Nigeria (PACE) in 2005.
We seek to employ high performance and dynamic professionals for the following positions in Lagos State:
Available Vacant Positions.
Eligibility and General Requirements.
There are so many requirements to be eligible to apply for Prime Atlantic Cegelec Nigeria graduate jobs in Nigeria but below are the general requirements.
- You have to be a graduate of an accredited university and in an accredited course.
- You have to show proof of educational qualification.
- You must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program.
- You have to possess a minimum of a 2nd Class lower.
- You have to possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- You have to be able to work with little or no supervision with a high work output
- A high level of emotional intelligence
- Computer literary. In the digital world of living, the importance of being computer literate cannot be overemphasized as computers have permeated almost every facet of work life.
- Proven leadership qualities
- Respect for constituted authority.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
How to Apply online.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]Using the reference number of the job role in the subject line of the email.
DEADLINE: 26th September, 2018.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply. Successful candidates will be contacted.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.