ADS: Get JAMB CBT APP on Your PHONE and PC Now!
UNILAG Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply for Graduate Positions.
UNILAG Recruitment 2018… University of Lagos, University of Lagos Recruitment, University of Lagos Recruitment 2018, How to Apply for University of Lagos Recruitment – See more details below;
University of Lagos has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the University of Lagos Application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
The University of Lagos was founded in 1962 to provide manpower needs for the newly independent Nigerian Nation. It is a city University located in the commercial city of Lagos. Over the years the University has grown to be the Nation’s pride and the University of 1st Choice, with about 48,000 students and 4,000 members of staff.
About University of Lagos.
The University of Lagos was founded in 1962. It presently has three Campuses in Yaba and Surulere. Whereas two of its Campuses are located in Yaba (the main campus in Akoka and the recently created campus at the former School of Radiography), its College of Medicine is located in Idi-Araba, Surulere. It is remarkable that all the three campuses are located in the Mainland of Lagos. Its main campus is largely surrounded by the scenic view of the Lagos lagoon on 802 acres of land in Akoka, North Eastern part of Yaba.
From a modest intake of 131 students in 1962, enrolment in the university has now grown to over 40,000. The University’s staff strength is 3,365 made up as follows: 1,386 Administrative and Technical, 1,164 Junior and 813 Academic Staff. READ MORE
Available Vacant Positions.
We are recruiting to fill the following position;
- Job Title: Associate Professor
- Job Title: Assistant Lecturer
- Job Title: Lecturer I
- Job Title: Lecturer II
- Job Title: Senior Research Fellow
Qualifications and Experience.
The right Candidate for the job must possess:
- Possession of Masters Degree, B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any related discipline to job position from a recognized institution;
- Ability to perform within the University System;
- At least 15-25 years post qualification cognate experience
- Must have a good and practical knowledge of Computer applications.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE.
- The Conditions attached to the position are as generally applicable in the Nigerian University System, the Public Service of Nigeria and as may, from time to time, be determined by the University Governing Council.
- The appointment shall be on such terms and conditions as may be specified in the letter of appointment.
Application Deadline: 22nd August, 2018.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
How to Apply.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward ten (10) copies of their Detailed Application which should include candidates Curriculum Vitae as follows:
- Names in full
- Place and Date of Birth
- Home Address
- Present Postal Address
- Phone Number (Mobile)
- Nationality at Birth
- State/Local Government Area/ Ward
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Secondary and Post Secondary Education (including dates and Institution)
- Academic and Professional qualifications (including Distinctions with dates)
- Statements of experience including full details of former and present post
- Current Research
- Details of Publications including: Authorship; Candidates should state their contributions; evidence to support the contribution should be produces where possible.
- Date of publication
- Other activities outside current employment
- Names and addresses of three referees
- Proposed date of availability for duties, if appointed
Applications and supporting materials should be forwarded to the address below indicating the post for which application is made at the “Top Left Corner” of the envelope, complete the online application and attach the “Acknowledgment Print-out” to the hard copy of their application:
The Deputy Registrar (Human Resources Management Department),
Second Floor, Senate House,
University of Lagos,
Akoka – Lagos State.
Application Deadline: 13th December, 2018.
- In addition to stating names and addresses of three Referees, applicants should request their referees to forward references on their behalf to the address above
- Candidates should include a bound copy of their publications to their application.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.