DOWNLOAD YOUR SCHOOL UP-TO-DATE POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS HERE
Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2018 and How to Apply for Available Jobs.
Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2018…. Unilever Nigeria Plc, Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment, Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2018, How to Apply for Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment. See more details below;
Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2018 – In this article you will surely get latest updates on Unilever Nigeria Plc 2018 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Unilever is a major player in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMEG) segment of the Nigerian economy. Some of the company’s world class standard brands are Close Up toothpaste, Lipton Yellow Label Tea, Blue Band Spread, Knorr and Royco Cubes, Omo and Sunlight laundry powder, Lux and Lifebuoy soaps. Our business is founded on a sense of purpose, and our unique heritage still shapes the way we do business.
The size and scale of our operations require entrepreneurs who act as our business partners in various territories. As part of our ambitious growth plan in Nigeria, we are seeking candidates who would play a critical market development role for some of our future core product lines in the capacity below:
1. Job Title: SHE Manager
Job Number: 18000E9F
Location: Oregun, Lagos
Job Field: Supply Chain
Job Schedule: Full-time
- The Country SHE Manager has overall responsibility for managing Safety, Health & Environment improvement activities to achieve excellence at all non-manufacturing sites in the country/cluster. These sites include all head offices, sales offices, R&D centers, distribution centers, and merchandizers.
- S/he works with Supply Chain teams to develop the local SHE Strategy and improvement plans and supports the deployment of group safety strategies in order to achieve sustainable SHE excellence by reducing injuries, illnesses and environmental impact as measured in the core KPIs.
- S/he also has responsibility for leading the Community of Practice of SHE professionals and overseeing legal compliance of all sites in the country/cluster.
- S/he represents the country/cluster in the Group forums and vice versa.
- Develop and deploy internal SHE auditing and inspection systems, participate in audits of other Unilever organisations as required
- Advise line management in all accident/incident investigations
- Conduct trend analysis from incidents, near misses and safe behaviour observations
- Oversee professional SHE skills in the non-manufacturing sites , determine training needs and assist in delivery of training programs
- Lead the community of practice of SHE professionals (manufacturing and non-manufacturing) to ensure sharing of best practice and effective communication to and from Group.
- Oversee OS/EPR/SHE PAR reporting in non-manufacturing within the cluster for accuracy and timeliness
- Deploy the global/cluster SHE strategy, policy and standards in the non-manufacturing sites to achieve excellent sustainable results
- Manage the SHE teams responsible to deliver Occupational Health, Safety and Environment results
- Drive safety and environment risk assessment in the non-manufacturing sites and develop/implement appropriate controls
- Reduce the non-manufacturing sites’ environmental impact in the areas of COD, hazardous & non-hazardous waste, SOx & CO2 emissions and water & energy consumption
- Lead the SHE Pillar in accordance with ManEx
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Unilever BBS Program and support deployment in the site
- Support the application of Unilever guidelines and procedures for Process Safety assessment (SIMAS) primarily in the R&D sites
- Monitor non-manufacturing sites legal compliance an ensure they meet all local/national regulatory requirements and Unilever standards, provide advice on national SHE legislation requirements & implement relevant procedures and policies
- Oversee the legal compliance of all manufacturing sites in the country/cluster
- Work closely with Occupational Health personnel to identify and mitigate risks which may lead to occupational ill health
- Assist the Cluster SC VP in leading and developing the internal crisis committees and safety committee; support site leaders in the country/cluster in serious incident investigation and analysis
- Assist the relevant VP to lead the Country/Cluster Safe Travel Committee and ensure compliance with safe travel training and reporting requirements
2. Job Requirements
- University degree in Science or Engineering
- Qualifications required by local regulatory authorities
- Advanced degree in Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental Sustainability
- Experience in Supply Chain operations
- Proven track record of analytical thinking and project management
- 8 -10 years in extended Supply Chain operations
- Prior Unilever experience
- All functions at the non-manufacturing sites
- Site SHE Managers, Site Leaders
- Group SHE team
- 3PL Suppliers, Co-Packers
- Government Agencies and regulatory authorities
How to Apply online.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 29th September, 2018.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.