ADS: Get JAMB CBT APP on Your PHONE and PC Now!
Xlevel Retail Systems Limited Recruitment Portal 2018 | www.xlevelretail.com.
Xlevel Retail Systems Limited Recruitment Portal 2018… In this article you will get latest updates on Xlevel Retail Systems Limited 2018 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
XlevelRetail is a foremost retail consultancy that delivers cutting edge solutions for a wide variety of verticals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
1. Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Location: Lagos Mainland
- We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures.
- You will be responsible for administrative tasks and contribute to making the company a better place to work.
- If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, kindly apply. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
- The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective on-boarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience required
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Sc/BA/HND in Business Administration, Social Studies or other relevant fields;
- Higher academic qualification and certifications will be a plus.
2. Job Title: Social Media Copy Writer
- We are looking for a Social Media Copywriter to interact with our customers and promote our products and services on social networks.
- Social Media Copywriter responsibilities include updating our social media pages, responding to followers and tracking user engagement.
- To be successful in this role, you should have excellent web content writing skills and experience advertising on multiple social networks.
- Ultimately, you will ensure we maintain a strong online voice and brand consistent with our marketing goals.
- Write, edit and publish engaging posts for various social networks, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Optimize social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behaviors
- Select appealing images and videos to complement text
- Update our social media pages with compelling company news
- Coordinate with internal teams to create advertising posts (e.g. for events, open roles and product releases)
- Track and report on social media insights (traffic, engagement, shares, conversion rates)
- Apply advertising techniques to boost brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Respond to questions and comments on our social media pages in a timely and accurate manner
- Network with clients and industry professionals
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Copywriter or similar role
- Hands-on experience using various social media platforms to advertise
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Familiarity with online paid advertising
- Ability to deliver creative web content (text, image and video)
- Excellent communication skills
- Sc in Marketing, Communications or relevant fields
3. Job Title: Accountant
Location: Lagos Mainland
- We are looking for a qualified Accountant to handle prepare, compute, manage, research and analyze all accounting data, in order to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of our business.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
- Proven working experience as a cost accountant or in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant working experience required
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Excellent accounting software user
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
- Sc/HND in Accounting
- ACA or ACCA preferred.
4. Job Title: Graphics Designer
- We are looking for a creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our design needs and to create solutions with high visual impact.
- You will work on a variety of products, including our websites, magazine and newspaper adverts, product packaging, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. and you will corporate with our sales team.
- The goal is to get our messaging across to our present and potential customers
- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to comments by the team and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 8th November, 2018
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.
MOST RELATED POST
Tags: Xlevel Retail Systems Limited Recruitment, Xlevel Retail Systems Limited Recruitment | www.xlevelretail.com., Xlevel Retail Systems Limited Recruitment 2018/2019, Xlevel Retail Systems Limited Recruitment Portal