Yahoo Boy Format in Nigeria 2018: How do they Work.
Yahoo Boy Format in Nigeria… Yahoo boys in Nigeria are individuals who engage in 419 frauds. 419 refer to the article of the Nigerian Criminal Code which deals with fraud.
Internet fraud became common in Nigeria in the year 2000 and this act has become rampant among young people and those involved are surprisingly respected people.
This fraud has enabled young Nigerians to buy expensive houses, cars, jewelries, etc. it has become an occupation for most young people in the country.
The yahoo boys mostly dupe foreigners.
Yahoo boy format in Nigeria.
- A yahoo boy must have a computer and internet access
- As a start, you should register on a popular dating website, fill the required details and insert an attractive photo and wait for someone to fall in love with you and the person will eventually start sending you dollars for your bills.
- A yahoo boy must learn to send fake messages.
- A yahoo boy must learn to make people believe them, even if it means crying and begging online in written form.
- A yahoo boy must master “phishing”, another form of deception which allows getting people’s private data such as usernames, passwords and credit card data.
- Another trick involves a realtor pretending to be realtor; he advertises luxurious apartments for rent on the web and those who fall victim make payment to a stated account. Once he receives the payment, he disappears.
- A yahoo boy must master the ATM card fraud technique.
- The perfect time for a yahoo boy to do his business is during the weekend because the victims will be unable to stop their illegal transactions.
- A yahoo boy will need to have an alibi in the banking sector that is young and also in need of money to become successful.
- A yahoo boy must be focused on his business that is getting money from people online, he must not think of getting any legal jobs.
The numerous news about living a wealthy life is what attracts young people into different cyber-crimes and many people celebrate wealth without even knowing the sources of the money.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.